Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Zealand Trip Day 4

Posted by Cassey at 5:58 PM
I'm so excited to blog today. ^_^

I simply love my new way of blogging, SHORT and SIMPLE. Hoho! ^O^

Just read through it if you want to, or else, move your cursor to the top right of your screen and quit from this blog. FAST and EASY.

Recently I thought of NZ trip. I miss this country so badly. I miss the life, I miss the scenery and basically everything there. "=.= *think* And I just realized that this draft has left here for quite a period of time. LMAO.. So now I'm going to complete it. Awww, in fact there's still many more days to go. ^@^

It's the 4th day of the trip. The day we were leaving Christchurch and heading to Lake Tekapo.


This is the first place we stayed since we arrived the country. It's Addington City Motel, a memorable one. ^o^

It was a pretty long journey from Christchurch to Lake Tekapo. I can't remember how long it takes, but the thing I'm sure is I was staying awake throughout the whole driving journey. I didn't miss any single chance for my eyesight satisfaction in this beautiful country.

Another memorable part was we stopped at a small town, and had a picnic we called. We were like.. Eating at the roadside. HAHA! ^O^ That was lunch time.


Another nice photo of my dad and little cousin. Please ignore my lousy camwhoring skills because I wasn't very familiar with my baby DSLR yet. I used the wrong mode to capture this. "=.=


Still, I LIKE IT. ^_^ *grin*

We even stopped at a beautiful house to camwhore. Fortunately the house owner didn't chase us away but they still welcomed us warmly. LOL. ^O^


It's 'feng ye'. I don't know what it is called in English, sorry. @_@

Another favourite photo of mine. *wink*


My sisters with the.. Apricots? I guess. LMAO!

Nahh.. I still remember the name of this town. It is GERALDINE!


Self-camwhoring photo of me and my dad. "=.=


SHEEP! Meh meh mehhhh.. =o=

Ahhaa! And I could hardly forget that this was the place when I FIRST DROVE IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY! Yayyyy!


Did I mention that we rent a MPV car to drive there before? This is known as 'Estima' in our country but at there, they call it 'Priva'?! Haha.. I can't remember well. ~_~ *think*

All the way along the driving journey, I could see very beautiful sceneries. I LOVE IT!


Seriously, we can see many scenes like these in the car all the time. Cows and sheeps, with the beautiful mountains at behind, it has formed a big impression on my mind for New Zealand. @v@


Another nice group photo, without me of course.


Wild flowers we could see everywhere.


Dearest mum and I. Weheee! ^o^

Yea, when we were getting nearer to Lake Tekapo, the scenery was getting beautiful. After a long journey for the whole day, finally we arrived our destination! Wohooo! ^O^

It's a small town which is known as 'clean air' town, LAKE TEKAPO. It's a MUST to drop by this place if you come to visit South Island of New Zealand! ^@^

Let pictures tell everything.





I still remember on that time, all my uncles were craving for Chinese food so badly. Luckily there's a Chinese restaurant at there which really fulfilled all of us! LOL! "=o=

We stayed at the holidays houses in this small town on that night. That was a horror and scary night for me. *inside story*


Anyway, this is the view we could see from our cottage. Awesome isn't it? ^_^

Coming up days will be more and more fun, but I don't think I'm going to update about NZ trip day by day anymore. LMAO! I have no time. And I'm LAZY! Wakaka.. ^o^ I think I will just pick the most important and memorable one to put in a post.

Stay tuned for my coming updates!

I know I shouldn't be here, just to take a short break here. To be frank, I don't feel like doing my works at the moment. =.= *yawn*

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei