Friday, April 9, 2010

Still Move On

Posted by Cassey at 12:01 AM
Tadaaa! I'm here, still alive so DON'T WORRY. Teeheee! ^o^

I'm damn exhausted with the life with only ASSIGNMENTS, ASSIGNMENTS and ASSIGNMENTS. So boreddd! "=.=

Throughout the days and nights, I'm just sitting in front of my laptop and right beside me with a pile of papers, and of course my mobile phone with a lovely little monkey keychain on the case. *wink*



LOL I'm not a nerd kay! But nowadays I really need a spec with me most of the time because my short-sightedness is getting serious now. BLAME THE LAPTOP! DON'T BLAME ME! "=o= *evil laugh*

I'm not in a holiday mood at all. Just a week without classes and full of tasks given.

Yet I still enjoy the process of doing it and the satisfaction when completing it! HAHAHA! It's GREAT! Yayyy! *peace out*

Nahhh, I'm not desperate for outing or whatever. I enjoy staying at home all the time but I just hope someone can entertain me when I feel stress!



Thanks to my dearest family for telling jokes and making fun with me at home. Thanks to my cheerful friends for talking craps with me when I feel bored. Thanks to my sweetest one for being with me when I need you. ^@^

I live my life to the fullest because of YOU ALL. *with love*

I'm still in assignment mood..



Just a little bit tired. Treat me some french fries with sundae cone will do. HIA HIA HIA! *drool*

Yea, I should continue with my work before it's too late. One down but many more to go. Things are still on-going, yet I'm still moving on.. ^_^

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei