Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mistake Again

Posted by Cassey at 9:38 PM
Today I was like.. PHEWWWWWWWW! *sigh of relief* ^O^ And so I spent a great time hanging out for a nice meal and movie today.

I can finally get a proper rest after this. Feel so much better now.



These few days I have been facing my laptop NON-STOP! What kind of life is this.. I hate it sooooo much! Ahhaaa.. All because of this!



LOL! Looks familiar right? It happens on many of us, I guess. ^@^

To be frank, I was trying to change it, fortunately I was successful at first but for this time, I admit that I'm FAILEDDD! Sighhh.. The bad feeling turned back again. =_=

I DON'T WANT TO DO SO ANYMORE.

Last minute work, with bad result, ended up with torturing myself. I HATE IT! =.= *fingers cross*

Hahaha.. Stop mentioning about it! This is not the first time I say so. *shut up* ^x^

Nahhh.. I don't care, this weekend I just want to get a short break first. I WANT TO RELAXXX! Just a substitution for my last week's mid sem break. LMAO! =o= And I won't go online on coming few days, I can make it.

I hate the assignment's due dates are so close with each other, like what had happened in this week. Anyway, the next assignment's due date is next month, HAHAHA!

I'M A LAZY GIRL! *peace out*

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei