Saturday, January 10, 2009

IT'S LIFE

Posted by Cassey at 6:56 PM
How are you today?^_^
Currently I'm at my hometown, enjoying my life in my lovely home.
Yes, I love the feeling at hometown.
I like to stay at home, even all the time.
Of course, later at night I maybe going to hang out with my friends.^o^
I'm not really that good girl who will stay at home all the time.
Life is so RANDOM.
Sometimes you may feel so happy;
sometimes you may feel so sad;
sometimes you really hate it;
but sometimes you really love it.>o<
So this is also just a very random post. Hehe..
I supposed to be doing my MMH assignment, but I came to online.
Arghhh, I got the ONLINE ADDICTION!"=.=
Nevermind, it's alright.
I haven't take my dinner, dad and mum went out for an event dinner fifteen minutes ago.
Two sisters are watching "The Gem Of Life" now, while my brother was out for basketball.
And guess what I did?
Taking photos AGAIN.~.~
Well, I admit that I'm kinda "zi lian",
I don't know what it is called in English already. Wakaka..
*wink wink!!!*
It starts with a simple smile.
That's me, ChiNcHiN.


Smile and smile and just smile!


>@<
The stupid emotions start..


*LOL-ing*
THE FIVE POSES
Take 1..
Take 2..
Take 3..
Take 4..
Take 5..
Haha..^o^
What can I say about? It's nothing.
This post is just for fun, keke..
Alright, I should continue with my work.
Stop being stupid! Hehe!
Arrrrr.. Next week will be a busy week!
Assignments..
Presentations..
And another week will be final exam!T.T
But after that, it's CHINESE NEW YEAR and my SEMESTER BREAK!!!
I'm having holidays for two months. Yuhuuuu!!!
It's LIFE.
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei