Friday, January 16, 2009

SMILE

Posted by Cassey at 7:45 PM
Today can be say that it was the last day of college.
I mean for this second semester, keke..^o^
Anyway, there are not many photos we have taken throughout these two months.
That's why I don't have many posts about my coursemates.
Oh ya, I have forgotten!!!
I still got one more about our event's post.
"Love is Not a Fairytale"
Opssss, I will post about it soon.^_^
Well, this photo taken last few days when I went to Sunway with my girls.
I bought this with FREE.
Because it's the gift vouchers of Padini Concept Store.
Just wanted to spend it before Chinese New Year.
Alright, I should stop buying tops."=.=
*LOL-ing*

It's a normal and simple Polo T but I love it. My style, I guess.^@^
At college, we had photo session as well.
This is Joanne. The few photos we took together during this semester.
I remember previous semester, we were crazy taking photos.
Haha..^o^


I like this photo. Rhea was using her camera to take our photo that time.
And this is my dear Cheryl, my "dai ga jie"! Haha!>o<

If she knows I post this up to my blog, don't know how she feels?
Keke.. It's ok, is nice photo here.
So funny. Wheeee.^_^
And today, it was the last day of college.
Well, we had our listening test during English class.
Very unhappy and angry. Ishhhh.
Alright, it was over, don't mention it again.
I'm sleepy.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Still blekkkkk.^@^

Three girls.
We finished the class early today. Yuhuuuuu!!!
Byebye second semester, byebye college!!!^_^
See you again on next week during final exam.
Oh my god, final exam?
Arrrrrrr, seriously I haven't start to study. Hmmm.
Anyway, after that, I complained that I was too hungry.
As we took my breakfast and lunch too early today.
Then four of us headed to Sunway's SUBWAY.
Yeah, finally we went to eat.
Seriously it was the first time I have been there.
I don't know the way to order it, and I don't know we can choose ourselves.
How embarrassing. Haha!"=.=
Here we were enjoying our own sandwiches.

QQ

Na


Vonn

Me, of course.
With the sleepy eyes. Sighhh.~.~


Us


This is mine.

*wink wink!!!*

And last but not least, today there was an event at Sunway Pyramid today.
The Hong Kang star, Zhang Jing Xuan came.
Emmm, I don't know whether what's his name in English. Sorry.
I'm not really like him, but still went to have a look.
And the camera of my handphone is sucks on that moment.
Here are some photos to share.

See him on the stage? Ahemmm..


The crowd. But not too crowded. Arhahaha!@_@

It was the day. It was my day.

*yawningggg*

Final exam is just around the corner. Hmmmm.
Study hard, study smart.

GOOD LUCK FICM JULY 2008!!!

*smileeeeeeeeeeee*

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei