Monday, January 5, 2009

TAGGED BY WAI YEE

Posted by Cassey at 7:14 PM
wowwwwww.. it has been a long time didn't answering this..^o^
quite miss it.. keke..
THANKS FOR TAGGING ME..^_^
alright, here we go..

*LOL-ing*

TAGGED BY WAI YEE..

A. Attached or single?
still SINGLE.. keke..^@^

B. Best friends?
princess club, brothers, llf and many of them..^_^

C. Cake or pie?
i prefer both.. huhuuuu..^o^

D. Day of choice?
love FRIDAY the most..>o<

E. Essential item?
money, laptop, handphone.. can't survive without them in my life..~.~

F. Favorite colour?
not specified.. i see from surface of different things..@_@

G. Gummy bears or worms?
of course gummy bears.. but what is it?"=.= no worms, i'm afraid of insects..

H. Hometown?
TEMERLOH, PAHANG.. my home sweet home.. wheeee..^@^

I. Favorite indulgence?
be kind, be friendly, as long as you happy with yourself..^_^

J. January or July?
JANUARY.. because its the beginning of a year.. a new start?^o^

K. Kids?
love them but not that much, and sometimes they are quite annoying.."=.=

L. Life isn't complete without?
my dearest FAMILY, my lovable FRIENDS and everything i'm having!!!>o<

M. Marriage date?
if i'm the god.. i will let you know..~.~

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
one elder brother and two younger sisters.. keke..^@^

O. Oranges or apples?
both..^_^ i love any fruits.. good for health..

P. Phobias?
insects, darkness, over challenging things, DIFFICULTIES IN LIFE..T.T

Q. Quotes?
hmmmm.. what should i say about this?"=.=

R. Reasons to smile?
when i'm truly HAPPY.. or when i don't want to let you see my SADNESS..~.~

T. Tag 5 people
qer xin
yvonne
joanne
rhea
michelle

U. Unknown fact about me?
the SECRET in my heart.. it is struggling and make me suffer all the time..T.T

V. Vegetable?
like it very very much.. keep you healthy always..@_@

W. Worst habits?
when i sit in front of laptop, no need to do anything else at all..~.~

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
arrrrrrrrr.. I DON'T WANT!!!>o<

Y. Your favorite type of food?
many.. uncountable.. because I LOVE TO EAT..^@^

Z. Zodiac
the LIBRA girl..^_^

and for those who are tagged by me,
don't forget to do it..>o< and if you want to answer, of course you can!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! yoyoyo!!!^o^
HAPPY OPENING SCHOOL..

*wink wink!!!*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei