Wednesday, January 14, 2009

LIFE AND ME

Posted by Cassey at 6:08 PM
Life has been freaking bored. Sigh.
What can I say, what can I do.
Nothing special."=.=
My ALL assignments for this semester were DONE.
And it's final exam on next week.
However, I haven't start to study.
My mood is all about the coming Chinese New Year and holidays.
I don't want to back college, can I?@_@
Look at the recent me.
I took it while I was waiting at college library for aunt to fetch me yesterday.
Oh no! It's my serious PANDA EYES.@_@
How to cure it? Hmmmm..
I feel like want to let it dissapear from my eyes, but how can I success?
I use to sleep late, online everyday.
Beside than these, I don't know what can I do anymore.
No hang out (got, but less), no this and that, entertainment NO!>o<
No companion, no love, just have nothing.
What a sucks life!!!
What can I do beside than accepting?
I miss my previous lifestyle, I miss my hometown. I LOVE THEM.^_^
I never feel like want to make up myself, tidy up myself.
Arrrrr.. So what? It's just like that.
The time will over, no one cares.
Let it be.
*yawning*
Talk back to the life.
Alright, let me briefly describe about it.
Monday: college, home
Tuesday: college, home
Wednesday: college, home
Thursday: college, home
Friday: hometown
Saturday: hometown
Sunday: hometown
Ok, sometimes I go to Sunway Pyramid."=.=
I'm looking forward Chinese New Year.
Have fun with my family and relatives.
Back hometown and meet all my old friends.
And even, friends from other places.
Seriously, I don't want to back college after that. Can I?T.T
Anyway, I had fun with my girls.
Yes, there they are Qer Xin, An Na, Yvonne, Cheryl, Joanne and others.
Thanks you guys!
*hugs and loves*
It has been a long time we didn't take photo together.
I mean, for this semester 2.~.~
Except that time went to eat Sakae Sushi ok.
Here we got it today.
From left: Me, Qer Xin, Yvonne and An Na
^@^

Pig? Xoxo..>@<
The weird poses.
*LOL-ing*

All the best for the coming final exam! You guys rocks!!!^o^
Oh ya, something need to mention is,
I still need A PAIR OF SHOES and A SKIRT for this coming Chinese New Year!
Hahaha.."=.=
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei