Thursday, January 1, 2009

TAKING FAMILY PHOTO

Posted by Cassey at 11:55 PM
it's HAPPY NEW YEAR..
yaya.. is the 1st of january..
is the lucky day..^_^
is the FAMILY DAY of mine..
because today our whole family went to the studio..
and finally we took our FAMILY PHOTO..
which we most probably will get before chinese new year..^o^

*yeahhhhhhhhhhh*

we are happy finally everyone is free for this photography session..
we went to FRANCE BRIDAL SHOP near my hometown..
and we put on pretty gouns and smart coats..
also with make ups..>o<
finally, we took lovely family photo..
arrrrrr.. i can't await to see it!!!

anyway, this photography session was like someone among my family members getting married..

*LOL-ing*

i have chosen this goun where i first looked at it..
it was my first choice..
and i felt like it was suitable for me..^@^



yes, I LOVE IT..

*lovesssssss*

i have somemore photos to share about..
with my dearest family members..^_^
here it goes..



our three sisters..
ENG, CHIN and YUEN..^o^



me and my brother, SENG..



DAD and MUM..
i really never seen my mum was that PRETTY and YOUNG before..
she was just like what i have seen from my parent's marriage photo many years ago..
because she didn't make up, and it was DIFFERENT!!!
"MUM, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL IN MY HEART.."

*hugsssssssss*



ME after making up..^_^

well, actually..
i dislike my own look after making up..
quite weird.. hmmmm..~.~

it was a SPECIAL DAY for my family..
wheeeeeeeeeeeeee..^@^
although this night was tiring, but it's worth..
waiting for the photo..
i will share again when it's READY!!!^o^

*cheerssssss*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei