Monday, January 19, 2009

MY FAMILY

Posted by Cassey at 10:27 PM
Wheeeeeeee..^o^
Finally we got our FAMILY PHOTO! Yeahhh!!!
During 1st of January 2009, our whole family went to take family photo at studio.
And now it is ready.
Here just want to share with all of you.
*wink wink!!!*
My phone camera not that good, so sorry."=.=
It's not really clear, hmmm.
Well, I should introduce my lovely family members to you.
Let's have a look.

From left (back): Yuen (younger sister), me, mummy, Seng (elder brother), Eng (youngest sister)
Front (sitting): daddy
They are my family members.
This family is incomplete without any of them.^_^
Father And Mother I Love You.
I LOVE YOU ALL.
*hugs and kisses*
Just to say that..
"We are not the best, but in my heart,
you all are always the best.^o^
Thanks for always be with me all the time,
I'm lucky because I have you all as my family."
I really love this photo sooooooo much.
Anyway, this photo is quite funny.
My sisters and I look like quite different."=.=
With our weird smile? Hahaha!!!
Dad, mum and brother look nice.
Dad is the happiest in the photo.
Mum looks really young. Keke.
Brother just like "cartoon"? Haha!
*LOL-ing*
There they are "MY FAMILY".
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei