Monday, May 4, 2009

FOR THREE DAYS

Posted by Cassey at 5:03 PM
Wow yeah! ^o^ Finally I'm done with uploading all the photos! Yuhuuu! *shouting and jumping* Well, this will be a pretty long post, and with kinda lots of photos. I took a whole afternoon just to upload the photos, while reading my book. Eventually, I'm done with reading 'Tuesdays with Morrie', hooray! Oh well, the ending of the story made me almost cried. ~But tears didn't flow out la, just felt like wanna.~ Overall, this is a nice non-fiction novel. What it is about I'll just let you all discover yourself. "Hey people, I strongly recommending this book!" Gonna do the review after this. I hope it can be done by today. ^_^ ~Hope only, but don't know can make it or not.~
Just now a friend asked to out for the horror movie 'Coming Soon' tonight. Hmmm, I'm still thinking whether going or not. Wait for his call only make decision will be fine. ^o^ I'm supposed to do the assignment by today, but suddenly this 'invitation of entertainment' attracted me. Umm, I'm making CHOICES on going to stay at home for assignment? Or out for the movie later? *thinking* My ICENTIVE towards the movie more than doing assignment because I've been looking forward this movie for quite sometime. ~.~ Yet, I need to sacrifice my precious time for assignment and it will be the OPPORTUNITY COST. Oh my god! What an ECONOMIC DECISION I've made! Hahahaha.. *laughing* Is it correct? I'm not too sure also. ~At least I really concentrated in Econs class, wakakaka.. ^@^~
Alright, I shall stop crapping here. Back to the main purpose for this post. As I've mentioned in my previous post, I was going to post about An Na's belated birthday celebration, dinner at Restaurant Windmill and what happened on Saturday. Now here it goes. ^o^ *peace*
WEDNESDAY (29-4-09)
An Na's belated birthday celebration at Restaurant Wongkok, Redbox Sunway Pyramid and around the shopping mall. ~Let the photos tell everything.~

The birthday girl: Tai An Na *hug*

Yvonne Tay Wei Min

Pang Qer Xin

Ruth Ting Ming Chuo

Cheryl Charmain Bainon

Ho Kai Chin ~That's me la, with heavy eye bags, zzzzz.. ~.~~
Oh yeah, and maybe you all already get familiar with these faces in my blog. We used to stick with each other already. ^_^ *wink*

We were snapping the photos of the milk tea at the same time. "=.= ~I still smiled, ishhh.~

I was like: "Huh? 'Maggi'?" ~I ordered myself la. I like but I really didn't know is maggi type of noodles.~ *speechless*

Birthday girl busy taking photos. ^o^

Me and her ~I like these lo. ^@^~

Our group photos

The beauty of reflection

My three 'xiao za bo'
After taken our lunch at Restaurant Wongkok, we headed to Redbox. And here comes the favourite photos of the day. ^_^

*like so much*

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7! ^o^

~Opss, see my hair colour. It's time to dye it again? Probably. ^_^~

Capturing photos non-stop. Zzzzz. ~.~
Nice memory

An Na with her dear friend Abby ~Oh ya, she joined us for singing karaoke on that day too. New friend I met. ^@^~

*enjoying*

Me *grins*

Me and QQ

Me and Abby ~Nice to meet you ya, keke.. ^o^~

*singing*
And the most important session has come! Deng deng deng deng! ^@^

"Happy birthday to you, An Na! ^o^"

Friendship forever

"Wish your dreams come true ok? Heart you always!" *kiss*

A handmade birthday card and mini cakes just for YOU ~Hope you like it. Mwahh! ^@^~

The girls ~It's fun to be with you all in college. Thanks! ^_^~
And these are the photos taken by my phone.

Very random one

After 4 hours of singing, we went to take photo stickers as requested by An Na. ^_^
We were fooling around at the machine. @_@
Na's birthday

Most of us like this ~But evil me and Qer Xin have chosen first, ngek ngek. ^o^~ *giggling*

I like the rose bouquet, but is not mine. It belongs to An Na. ^_^

"Cheryl what your emotion is trying to tell? "=.="
Then we were trying to teach An Na how to make sexy poses by carrying the roses. *evil*

At last, it is ended with like this:
Hahahahaha.. ^o^ Until the end of the day.
"Huhu, dear AN NA. Once again happy belated 20th birthday to you. Although its just a small and simple birthday celebration, but we hope you did enjoy the day with us. Glad to meet you in college, you colour my life in college until being that wonderful. Take care. Heart you to the max! ^@^" *wink*
FRIDAY NIGHT (1-5-09)
Went to Restaurant Windmill at AEON Bukit Tinggi Klang for western food with uncle's family. Their maid who has been working five years was going to leave on the next day. ~What a good 'majikan' leh! ^_^~
My aunty and my cousins

Jek Kee and I ~Smile until without eyes.~

Vik Kee and I *kissing*

We used to call her: "Kakak."
Photos of the food and 'romantic' night.

That day, my uncle asked me: "Chin, why always like to take photos of these food har?" Since everytime we go out to eat, I also will request to take photos first before eating if there's something special. And they already adapted with my habit of taking photos at first. Haha.. ^o^ *peace* And I replied: "Oh, because when I feel hungry, then I look at these photos, and I will feel satisfy lo!" ~Ishhh, I think of eating again. Oh my god.~
We enjoyed the meal that night but spent too much time on waiting. Grrrr. ~.~
SATURDAY (2-5-09)
As planned at the last moment, after sending the maid to the airport, I followed them and we went to Pantai Bagan Lalang at Sepang for picnic. ~It's kinda far from here, about an hour.~
Cute family

Enjoyed stepping in the sea water

*excited*
Nothing to comment. *speechless*

"Yuhuuuu! Fly!"

Us

Me again ~I'm glad that my hair is growing longer now. Yeah! But its time to make a change. Hmmm. ^_^~
My favourite shoots of the day:
Then, we went to a place but didn't know what place it was called to buy some fruits. ~As I was sleeping in the car, I couldn't recognize, though I've been there once.~ And my cousins were plucking the fruits from the farm, so fresh! ^_^ Here with the photos of the fruits and farm.

I was so tired after back from picnic. Anyway, I went out after an hour being at home as I've appointed with Kenneth for the movie, 'The Sniper' at Mid Valley with his friend. So I went to McDonalds for a sundae cone and waited for him to fetch me. "It has been a long time didn't meet up with you this good friend. Glad to see you!" And yeah, we had fun that day. ^@^ *wink*
Kenneth and I ~Ishhh, he looks like forced to take this photo la. Hohoho.~
Dinner at food court. Catched up the movie and we headed to Look Up Point at Cheras. It was a sudden decision. ^_^ But I was happy because it was the first time I've been there after heard many people said about it. "Thanks a lot Kenneth!" Really had a nice chat with you throughout the day.

The night view of KL ~It's beautiful, really enjoyed the scenery and the good weather. Kinda windy. @_@~ *grins*

Lastly, that's the new friend I met.

Pretty Jocelyn who Kenneth known as 'kai jie'.
"Really nice to meet you that day. Hope to see you again and take care. All the best for your studies in the future in Kampar!" *hug*
That's the end of my post. A post for certain activities for three days. Awww, finally! @_@ I should be continue doing my assignment. Class on 8am tomorrow. Not going to sleep early tonight. And not going for the movie already after I finished this post. ~This decision has changed at the end.~
Arrrrr! Say NO to ASSIGNMENTS! *yawning*
**ChiNcHiN is searching some other reviews as reference.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei