Friday, May 1, 2009

HAPPY LABOUR'S DAY

Posted by Cassey at 4:39 PM
Time flies. It's already 1st of May now. Wow. @_@ My college has started for almost one month. ~I mean for third semester la.~ DEADLINE of submission for assignments is just around the corner! It means that the SLEEPLESS NIGHTS are coming very soon. Ishhh! ~.~ Mid-term is coming in two weeks time, after the short break of one week. I feel like lack of time now! Oh no! I haven't finish reading 'Tuesdays With Morrie', trying to finish it by this weekend. *wondering*
Well, I'm not going back hometown this weekend. Will be staying at Kota Kemuning for these few days. My actual plan is to try to complete part of my assignments. ~Oh I mean, do some. Hehe.. ^o^~ *giggling* Hmmm. So far I haven't done many things. This morning after breakfast, I tidied up my stuffs at home. Clothes, books, this and that. Well, at least I did something. Hohoho. Feel happy anyway. ^_^ *grins*
Morning I went to Klang for dimsum, then a short shopping spree at Giant. Reached home but after a short period, went out to Seri Muda for lunch again. After lunch, fetched granny to Puchong and headed to Gelarito for Italian ice-cream. Arrr, so full now. Putting my laptop on the floor and lying on the floor. Uncle and little cousins are not at home, so I'm staying at my aunty's room like what she requested. Aunty is sleeping now. *wink* ^@^
Random photos of the day.
In the car
Two naughty fellows *laughing*

Lunch today ~Chicken, duck with rice. We wanted to eat 'char siew', but it was SOLD OUT.~
Haha.. ^o^ I really don't know what to post about somemore. Nothing special happened. Just now visiting around my friends' blogs. And yeah, I got the photos we took at college yesterday. So funny la. These photos were taken after we have finished our lunch. We sat under the sun and busy chatting. Suddenly, the sky turned dark and it began to rain. We didn't leave our seats, but we took out umbrellas. "=.= ~Not mine because I didn't bring.~

*smile*

Look at her face. "=.= *torturing*

*excited*
Life still goes on. But it seems like so empty. Maybe I shall fulfill it with like that, in different way. *yawning* ^o^
Last but not least, wish everyone:

"HAPPY LABOUR'S DAY!"
and

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE
to
JOO ING
on
2nd of May since 1990!
"My dear best old friend, it has been a long time I didn't contact with you. Wondering how are you? Miss you so much! Take care and keep in touch. ^@^" *hug and kiss*
**ChiNcHiN is watching don't know what drama.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei