Monday, May 18, 2009

UNLUCKY DAY

Posted by Cassey at 8:51 PM
I have been LOST from my blog for quite sometime. Miss me? Haha.. *joking* Oh well, I was kinda busy with my recent life. ASSIGNMENTS, MID-TERM, all in the same time. T.T ~Although holiday was just over.~ Holiday wasn't a holiday at all. I was cracking my brain for only the Social Psychology assignment for four days, but at the end, I still made a lot of mistakes. ~After Vonn asked Mr Philip to check today. Sighh, need to do corrections.~ I haven't touch other assignments! Due after this week! Oh my god! *shouting* Had Social Psychology paper today. However it wasn't go well actually, because I really put much effort to study since last week. *dissapointed* Anyway, it was over. Wondering how is the result? ~Better don't think of it.~ @_@
And, I suppose to be studying now, but not blogging here. Still, I came to blog. Something I really wanna share about today. ~.~
I knocked Ee Wen's car accidentally. When I was going to leave Suriamas. So SORRY. Forgive for my carelessness. T.T *apologize* It was first time I did something like this. Not going to type out the long story. Haizz. It was due to myself that didn't pay attention on it. Nothing proud with this. Hmmm. ~My feeling was soooo bad that time. Ok, and I even cried.~ Anyway, everything has settled down. Money has spent. Aikss.
After picked up Ee Wen, then she drove. How unlucky we were because we knocked a car when we were leaving the petrol station. Oh shit! Haizz. We didn't even know we should laugh for what had happened to both of us today, or cry. *speechless*
That's why it was an UNLUCKY and BAD day for us. Get away from us! These bad lucks! *touch wood*
When bad things were over, hope better day will come to us. ^_^
And yeah, my previous post wrote that I was going to change to a new hairstyle, right? Ok, now I've got my new hairstyle! *grins* But still an incomplete one. I wanna cut and dye it somemore, by this weekend. Huhu! ~Can't wait for it la!~

"Friends, I have posted up my look with new hairstyle here. ^o^"

I got many positive and negative feedbacks from people around. They say I'm not suitable with this hairstyle, curly long hair is still better. Some say that this looks nice, I look younger. And also bla bla bla.. ~Even back to my high school times. And first they knew me. "=.=~
Anyway, I think that it might be a sudden change, and maybe still not adapt with it yet. Even myself, still miss my previous hairstyle. Zzzzz. ~.~ I need time to adapt with it too. It will be fine very soon.
What I want is try different things, include hairstyle. Young people, try more new things, as you like. *wink* ^@^
Alright, so sad to say that I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING tonight. Not studying, not doing assignments, nothing on my mind. I'm so sleepy now. Gonna offline after this. Good day people! ^_^
Toodles! ~Awww, a short post today. No time and energy for it, seriously.~
**ChiNcHiN is yawning.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei