Sunday, May 3, 2009

THE SNIPER

Posted by Cassey at 3:42 PM
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! T.T *shouting* I told myself to finish reading the book by yesterday, unfortunately I WAS FAILED. Grrrr! There's still 92 pages to go, I must complete it by today! ~Ok, maybe I just say, but I try my best la. I NEED TO! @_@~ Well, I couldn't finish due to my own entertainment again. Ishhh! Anyway, yesterday was freaking tired. But I enjoyed the whole day of outgoing! ~Desmond, I just didn't online for a day la. Ngek ngek! ^@^~
Continued with my last post, it was on the 1st of May. On that night, I went for dinner with my cousin's family at Windmill in AEON Bukit Tinggi Klang. Had western food, and its kinda NICE. Yesterday morning, I went for picnic at Pantai Bagan Lalang in Sepang with my cousins too. Then evening, went out with Kenneth and his friends for the movie at Mid Valley as we appointed before! *wink* And went to Look Up Point at Cheras to see the night view of KL. ~Finally I've been there. Thanks! ^_^~ Wuhuuu! More photos will be uploaded soon! Stay tuned for the next post! ^_^ ~As I have no time to upload my photos today, I need to finish my book first ok.~
Oh ya, the movie I have watched yesterday. It was 'The Sniper' by Richie Ren, Huang Xiao Ming and Edison Chan. Overall, this movie still ok due to my own ranking. ^o^ Because you know what, this movie is just for looking at the HANDSOME MEN! Hahahaha! *crazy*
Seriously, I don't really like Edison Chan personally. Because maybe I got a bad impression towards him since the case years ago. ~I guess most of you know what's it, right?~ Hence, I'm not going to post his photo. Haha.. Undeniably, he has good looking and kinda arrogant look sometimes. Keke.. ^o^ Richie Ren, I have no comment. *laughing* Oh no! After watching this movie, I like the Huang Xiao Ming as Ling Jing! ^@^ ~I was wondering why I didn't notice about him in previous movies?~ *giggling* He is soooo awesome! I mean, so handsome! Walaooo! @_@
Ishhh! Like him soooo much after that movie! "=.= Oh no! Oh no! *in love*
Alright, I'm crazy enough by now. Continue with my 'Tuesdays with Morrie'. Hohoho. ^o^ *yawning* ~Didn't really get enough sleep last night, woke up kinda early this morning, eyes feel tired too. Zzzzz.~
Tomorrow college again. Week 5 if not mistaken. And yeah, 2 assignments to be submitted by this week. Wuhuuu. "=.=
**ChiNcHiN is reading 'Tuesdays with Morrie'.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei