Thursday, May 7, 2009

TAKE A BREAK

Posted by Cassey at 4:21 PM
I have been busy last few days, for the ASSIGNMENTS and PRESENTATION. Anyway, it's over. Yuhuuu! ^o^ A week of short break has started after today. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY CLASSMATES! Ahemm.. *relaxing* ~Don't know why I feel like gonna miss you all very much, especially you girls, even though just not going to see for a week. "=.=~ I took a short nap just now, as I was freaking tired. Now feel much better. Arrrr! Don't know why I feel like so hyper today! Especially after submitting the assignments and done the presentation. Huhu! ~Even though I know after holidays it might be more torturing, because of mid-term, then every week need to submit 2 to 3 assignments until semester ends.~ Break for just a week, but its the precious time for us to 'charge back the power'. ~Like what Laura told me in facebook! Haha! ^@^~
Hohohoho.. I slept sooo early at 4am yesterday and woke up at 5.45am, as usual. @_@ ~Awww, my face was so pale, and the panda eyes.~ Alright, I admit that it was my own fault. I was doing my assignments at the last moment. *shy* Rushing for assignments for the last moment, has become a habit. My aunty told me this morning: "Last time you already said you wanted to change this habit, but still you do it at the end. ~.~" Oh yeah, I do. Haizz. I DON'T WANT TO MAINTAIN THIS HABIT OF BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL ANYMORE! ~Wish me luck, let's change our bad habits together, girls!~ *promise* So, for this holidays, we already said to each other that we have to 'blow' each other to STUDY FOR MID-TERM and COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENTS! Ok? ~Say is easy, but do is hard.~ ^_^
Umm, I'm actually not in the blogging mood, but don't know why I still come to blog. *crapping* Facing in front of laptop, don't know what can I do. Being lazy AGAIN. ~Well, its alright la. Since holiday has started. What a good excuse for myself.~ Assignments were over for temporary. And during Media Appreciation class today, had a debate session about 'The Freedom of Press in Malaysia'. It was an interesting debate, both groups are trying their best to present their points. However, 'for' group is really performing well instead of 'against' group. They gave many good and supportive points, and arguing well, even the audience performed well. ^o^
Before the debate get started, and with our lecturer Miss Thaera. ^@^ Back to last few days, nothing special had happened as I was just busy with assignments everyday. After back from college, I was just staying in front of my laptop online. ~That's why I feel that the degree of my short-sightedness is increasing.~ *sad* This Tuesday after we have finished our class, we headed to the girls' place in Suriamas to do our Powerpoint for Econs' globalization presentation. However, it was ended up with doing 2 slides only as we were too tired. "=.= At here, I would like to say: "Thank you very much, Yvonne!" for finishing the slides. ~I was so helpless. Feel so sorry to the group. Aikss. Very sorry ya.~ *apologize*
That day we camwhored using Vonn's webcam in her laptop. Muahaha! ^@^ Funny photos we had. *grins*

It is called 'Ah Bu'. *cute*

It is called 'Fan Tuan'. ~Look at its eyes. @_@~

Sooooo random photos we have taken. ~.~ I'm going back hometown tomorrow. ~Shhh, it's a secret!~ MOTHER'S DAY is just around the corner, how am I willing to forget this special day of my dearest mum? *smile* And yeah, it's a plan for our siblings. We act like we don't realize the day is coming. Besides, my brother and I cheated mum that we are not going back hometown this weekend. ~We guess she is so dissapointed. And she does.~ Like what we have planned, brother drove car came to KL this week, so I'm following him to go back to give parents a surprise. She'll be happy, we hope so. ^_^ *wondering* For how's the celebration, still under planning. Ahemm.
Can't wait to go back to hometown on tomorrow la. Many things need to be done by this holiday. ^@^ *wink*
**ChiNcHiN is on video call with a hometown friend.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei