Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TAGGED BY SHEAU PEY

Posted by Cassey at 1:04 PM
Hoho, it has been a long didn't answer tagging questions. Haha.. ^o^ Thanks to Sheau Pey for tagging me, since I'm so bored at here too. *wink*
I was writing letters to my pen-pals before this. ~Oh, many people wondering that why now there's still people writing letters.~ Well, I knew pen-pals since primary school, and we contact with each other until now. Really glad to have them. Thanks. ^_^
Let's start:
1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
Forehead? I think so. "=.=
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Lazy to wake up from the bed. ~Even now still feel sleepy. Zzzzz.~
3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
Self-taken photos? Haha.. ^o^ Emm, yesterday with my sisters. Hoho.
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Probably. In what way? Hmmm. *wondering*
5. Will you ever donate blood?
Never. But I will if my physical condition allows me to. ~.~
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes I do. ^@^
7. Do you want someone to be dead?
No. As long as you don't do something sorry or hurt me TOO MUCH! *evil laughing*
8. What does your last text message say?
~I have deleted all messages in 'Sent Message' la. And I have forgotten. "=.=~
9. What are you thinking right now?
When I'm able to complete my things? ~.~
1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
I hope so. T.T ~I miss 'him' suddenly. Why? And you don't ask me who I miss, because that's you.~
11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
Forgot. Should be 12.30am something. @_@
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Taipei Xi Men Ding, Taiwan. *grins*
13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yes or not? But 'he' appears. Why? ^_^
14. Who was the last person who text you?
Sir Charles Ng. *laughing*
TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz ~Congratulation! You are tagged!~
1. Chai Yi
2. Qer Xin
3. Yvonne Tay
4. Cheryl Charmain Bainon
5. Joanne Choo
6. Michelle Lau
7. Jacqueline Bibi
8. Kimz Wei Wei
9. Desmond Siew
10. Kar Chun
15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
Ho Kai Chin. Hahahaha.. ^o^ *joking*
16. Is no.3 a male or a female?
Definitely a pretty and sweet girl.
17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be a good?
Hehe.. ^@^ Not sure, but I think should be alright.
18. What is no.1 studying about?
A-levels at ATC College. A future lawyer I think. *wink*
19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
Huh? Who? @_@
20.Is no.4 single?
Nopes. She is always in love. ^_^
21. Say something about no.2.
A best collegemates of mine. ~Heart you, muahaha! ^@^~
22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together?
They can. But no.3 will get 'killed' by someone. *giggling*
23. Describe no.9.
He is the one who just fall in love. ~Ok, so sweet that new couple!~
24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
Ishhh, no comment. Keke.. ^o^
25. Do you like 8?
Of course. She is my ex-collegemate.
Alright, that's all until now. Happy tagging! And have a great day! ~Arrr, I shall continue on my work due to the schedule this week. ^_^~
**ChiNcHiN just taken her lunch.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei