Monday, May 11, 2009

LAST WEEKEND

Posted by Cassey at 12:30 PM
I did online last few days but didn't update my blog. Awww. ^o^ *lazy* Alright, back to what had happened last weekend. I was back to Temerloh on Friday, as what we have planned. Seng and I were planning to give mum a SURPRISE. And luckily, we were SUCCESSFUL! *happy* That day I bought mum's favourite green tea cake from RT Subang, then met up with my brother. We were chatting all the way back home. When we arrived, we parked our car in front of the shop. Mum was sitting there and chatting with her friend. Her face was like: "Hmphh! Say not coming back? Joking with me again la! "=.=" But guess what, she kept smiling all the time after we met. ~I knew she was very happy. Wasn't she? Ngek ngek! ^@^~ She has already expecting brother would come back but she never knew that I would come back too! Wow, I was so proud with myself that I acted so well! *peace*
We gave a purple carnation and a cake to her. ~This year not a bouquet, but only one. @_@~

Green tea cake ~This is very delicious! Yummy!~ *hungry*
"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, DEAREST MUMMY! Heart you always! Muack! ^@^"

Friday night, I went out with LLF buddies for steamboat. We were talking craps all the time, took dinner and laughed until so full. ^_^ ~Really happy being with you all every time.~
On Saturday, mum got the excitement to prepare a special lunch for us. ~Since all her children is back, huhu.. ^@^~ She saw it from the Ah Xian's TV program during the previous week, which is introducing some food from somewhere at Cheras Taman Connaught. It is the dishes like 'curry spicy pan mee'. ~I'm not very sure about it, it is something like that la.~ And yeah, it was DELICIOUS! I like soooo much! The taste was so special. ~Maybe it isn't like the actual taste of that shop promoted, or even the appearance? Keke..~

Know what? We named it as "Mother's Day Pan Mee". *giggling*

Dad enjoyed the lunch. Wheee.. ^@^
Mum even complained that: "Sighh, mother's day should be my children cook for me. But now I cook for them. Aiyo." ~Hmm, sorry la mama, hohoho.. You know what, your birthday is coming soon. ^_^~
At night, we went to Restaurant Princess at Mentakab for dinner as celebration. We had western food. Although it was just a simple celebration, but we really enjoyed. ~However, we waited for so long in the restaurant and the problems with the food served! Oh my god!~ *sad* Not many photos we have taken for the celebration this time. Hmmm. Stay tuned for coming celebration! Emm, should be mother's birthday end of this month! ~I hope so. It is under planning.~ *wink*
On that night, Li came to my house. ~We supposed to out for tea, but due to some reasons, we couldn't make it.~ Well, it's alright. It has been a long time we didn't meet up with each other. Sincerly, I miss her soooo much. @_@ And finally, I heard the news, from she said herself.
We were fooling around with the webcam in my laptop.
We were chatting until the late midnight. Had fun time with her. I enjoyed spending my time with her. Really hard to imagine that the decision has made. "=.= ~You know what, I have many things to tell you. But not now. The right time will come.~ *silent*
"Congratulation, Li! Because you have made your decision. You know what you want, and you have chosen the road for the sake of your brighter future. Yeah, smart girl! You always made me proud of you! ^o^"
There's still few more months to go. I will appreciate all the moments being with you until that time. Won't because of my selfishness and want you to stayback. Leave all the best memories being together from now to me ok? I wish so. *hug* I will never forget you in the future, I PROMISE. Because you mean too much to me, is more than an ordinary friend.
What I really wish is a GATHERING FOR PRINCESS CLUB before the time comes, shall we? T.T
We're on our own journey throughout our lives. Friends come and leave, not everyone will be staying by your side all the time. We have our own dreams, and all of us are trying our best to reach it. Appreciate all the moments we're being together, at least we've left sweet memories for each other.
Lastly,

The latest look of mine

And I gonna change hairstyle soon. Not going to mention how I will change it to. Haha.. ^o^ *laughing* Just look forward it, hehe.. ~Or maybe you don't? Arhaha, whatever.~

Byebye my curly long hair. *waving hands*

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to

MIN JIE on 8th May and NICOLE on 10th May! *peace*

**ChiNcHiN is disturbing her younger sister.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei