Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TAGGED BY JUNE

Posted by Cassey at 8:50 PM
Arghh, I have been cracking my brain the whole day just for this assignment! ~.~ Social Psychology Individual Essay, writing about Self-Esteem, it's not an easy task la! *shouting* ~Ok, calm down calm down, take a break. ^_^~ My brain totally blank at the moment, so I came across my blog. And of course, I visit others blogs as well. I found this, I've been tagged by June. And I was given a name, 'Tags Queen' by her. *laughing* ^@^ ~I admit so, because I always answer tags, whenever I'm free.~ Anyway, thanks for tagging me. It's my time to give my brain a short break.
Here's the direction:
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At last, choose seven people to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them.
1.) I'm doing this assignment the whole day, but I still stuck at 'Introduction', so stupid la! "=.= *sad*
2.) My panda eyes are getting serious from day to day. But still hard for me to change this bad habit of online addiction. T.T ~I even feel sleepy now. Zzzzz.~
3.) There's my college planner, a 'Course Outline' and a set of Social Psychology lecture notes on my leg. @_@
4.) Mid-term next week! I scare not enough time to study. I still got several assignments. I don't want to burn the midnight oil again. ~.~ *promise* ~That's why I get myself started with it this holidays. ^_^~
5.) Gonna change my hairstyle on tomorrow night. Goodbye my curly long hair. ^o^
6.) I use my hair pin on my hair after I've taken my shower just now. So don't have fringe at the moment. ~.~
7.) I'm thinking about which road I should choose to go after finishing my foundation so badly today. *struggling*
8.) My mobile phone is almost out of battery. Gotta charge it tonight. Keke.. ^@^
9.) I'm looking forward the coming trip for food documentary to Melaka during end of the month. ~Although something maybe will be changed. Haizz..~
10.) I'm listening to Lee Hom's song. It is nice! ^_^
11.) I feel thirsty now. Go to drink a cup of water first. Continue after this. "=.= *away*
12.) *back* Saw an unbelievable thing from the TV. And dad, mum and youngest sister were eating biscuits outside. ~I feel like eating too, but still full. Ishhh!~
13.) Chatting with Kar Chun, Lian Jyh, Yvonne, Yew Siong in MSN. Haha.. ^o^
14.) Happy when think of mum has promised me will sponsor partly of the payment for DSLR camera which I'm going to buy soon! Yuhuuu! ~Yes! I can save more now!~ *shouting and jumping*
15.) Aikss, MSN sign out itself suddenly. What's going on? *troubleshooting*
16.) Yes, the last random thing to write. I gonna say 'byebye'! ^_^
SEVEN people to be tagged:
~Ok la, I'm not going to tag any TARCians because all of you have been tagged! "=.=~
1.) Yvonne Tay - You are chatting with me in MSN. And you made my thought of you. Miss you. ~Chatting with me turn to be a fault! Ngek ngek!~
2.) Qer Xin - As a reminder for you. *blowing* Faster do assignments and study for mid-term ya! ^o^
3.) Cheryl Charmain Bainon - You might be 'busy' being with someone recently. Just want you not to forget me, hia hia hia! And, don't do 'wrong things'! ~You know what I mean.~ *evil laughing*
4.) Nicole Connelly Yeoh - I missed yours for last tag, sorry! Now do back! For this one! Wakaka.. ^@^
5.) Wendy Soh - Since you're having semester break now, come do this to fulfill your time. If you're free. *wink* ~Wondering if you read this? Hope so. ^_^~
6.) Ruth Ming Chuo - You online always. And you might be free at home now? Hohoho.. Do this, don't wait! Keke.. ~.~
7.) Jian Quin - You're smart! You're lucky! That's why I choose to tag you! Hehe.. ^o^
So unbelievable! I've finished this tag! ~Awww, not funny. so lame.~ *speechless* Alright, I shall continue with my work. My individual essay, zzzzz. *typing*
No photos recently, don't want to show my stupid look. And yeah, new hairstyle is coming soon! TOMORROW! Stay tuned! *excited*
**ChiNcHiN is continuing with essay about 'self-esteem'.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei