Monday, February 2, 2009

HAPPY OX YEAR

Posted by Cassey at 3:07 PM
"HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!"
"HAPPY OX YEAR!!!"
"GONG XI FA CAI!!!"
These were the first greeting from myself to anyone I met since last Monday.
It's Chinese New Year's celebration.
Today is already the 8th day of Chinese New Year.
There's still 7 days more to go. Arrrrr.^_^
However, today most of the people have returned back to their life.
Children back to school, adults back to work.
And even myself. I have cancelled off "outing" activities.
Today I have started to "work" in my dad's shop.
Well, I'm not the responsible person while working in my own shop."=.=
Especially when there's a laptop in front of me, and my favourite book.
Ahhh! Recently I'm in love with reading. I wonder why.
Just finished a romance novel. Continuing with another one.
Hmmmm.. It's a novel recommended by my previous high school's chinese teacher.
*addicted*
Though I'm not a "full-time worker", but I seriously want to LEARN.
It's better than knowing nothing. I shall improve myself.
I should spend this holiday in a better way, by this.^o^
Back to my main topic, I'm still in Chinese New Year's mood.
Last week, I was freaking busy but happy.
Guess what I did during that whole week?
I think most of you also doing the same thing right?>o<
Eating, playing, sleeping, watching television, GAMBLING and many more.
And visiting friends to get angpaos. Wakakaka.
Undeniably, it was bored sometimes.
Everyday, I hanged out with my friends.
Awwww.. Perhaps I was too over because I went out early in the morning some days.
I even back late at night, about 3am to 4am.@_@
I have never been like that "crazy" before.
That's why after friday I have cut off ALL THE ACTIVITIES.
I don't want to get scolded. Really sorry ok.
*sighhhhh*
Really happy to meet up with many old friends.
Really had fun with all of them last few days.
Though seeing the same faces from the first day of Chinese New Year until you all left on Saturday.^_^
Chinese New Year is the precious time for OLD FRIENDS GATHERING.
And the most important is, the FAMILY GATHERING.
I could see the happiness on my grandpa's face.
I could see the children were happy playing around.
I really love the feeling and situation before Chinese New Year came.
Alright, I don't want to write too much.
Let photos tell everything.>@<
CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE
The Reunion Dinner
How much I miss it!!!^o^
*yummyyyyy*




Ummmm.. I still have many more photos but not uploaded.
Many more cousins outside this photo.
*wink wink!!!*
1ST DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR
2ND DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR

Jerantut gang and us


We were in GREEN


Kuala Krau gang



3RD DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR

4TH DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR

5TH DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR



My activites were stopped after the 5th day. Hmmm.

I'm so SORRY as I have missed out many photos."=.=

*apologize*

Arrrrr.. I hate this stupid blogspot. Many photos are deleted accidentally.

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei