Friday, February 27, 2009

HOLIDAYS

Posted by Cassey at 8:22 PM
Morning woke up so early, and fetch the sisters to the school. After that, mum and I headed to garden for jogging as usual. Dad wasn't together as he was off to Shanghai on Tuesday and will be back on next Thursday. >o< *peace* Then, we went to market and had our breakfast. When it was on time, we opened the shop. Wiped the glasses and took my shower like what we used to do. Today was slightly different, because I didn't online early in the morning. I started to write my letter for my darling pen-pal, which I have ignored for quite a long period. ~so sorry~ *apologize* I promised I will write a "short novel" like what we used to do. ^_^ When it was the time, I went to fetch my sister back from school. Then I was out with the friend for lunch. Headed to McDonalds. Had the lunch promotion which always seen in newspaper recently. I took the McChicken with regular French fries and coke. And the friend had DoubleCheese Burger with large french fries and don't know what kind of soft drink. ^o^ *LOL* We were chatting about our memory in PLKN last year which made me thought of the life over there. ~miss everyone in PLKN so much~ Back home and I switched on my laptop finally. Online awhile, then closed the shop during the evening. I did some calculation and went out with my mum and sisters for dinner. Brother went to Genting with his friends today, so he didn't join us. @_@ After dinner, headed back home for watering flowers session and back to shop again. Not going to sleep there tonight. I took my shower and applied mask for fifteen minutes, now I come to online. I gonna leave to fetch my sister who is going to finish her tuition after this. "=.= *sweat*
It's my whole day schedule for today. Today's programme is quite different with usual one. Well, now I want to share about my normal schedule for the days during this long semester break.
MONDAY to FRIDAY
Wake up early in the morning. Go for jogging. Then to market and breakfast. Back to open shop. Wipe glasses and take my shower. Online. Lunch. Fetch sisters to and back from school and tuitions. Close the shop in the evening. Dinner. Back home to water the plants. ~because I use to stay at shop during weekdays~ Take shower and online. Sleep. (exclude the other activities which are not fixed)
SATURDAY
Wake up. Breakfast with sisters or friends. Open shop and wipe glasses. Online. Lunch. Sometimes still fetch sisters for tuition. Close shop. Back home and dinner. Stay at home or will hang out with friends. Sleep.
SUNDAY
Wake up late. Stay at home but sometimes out with family. Breakfast and lunch at the same time. Relax at home. Gardening, playing with pets, chatting with family or having fun at house's garden. Shower and dinner. Stuck at home. Sleep.
My life is keep repeating. I'm totally BORED TO THE MAX! >@< *yawning*
I'm becoming a "driver" at home during this holiday. Now I just realized the difficulties and tiredness of my parents last time while sending me to and back from tuition or school activities. It's really tiring. For instance, in an afternoon, I need to out by driving on the same road at least 4 times a day. I was like, urghhh! ~.~ But it's alright. And I guess my driving skills has improved a lot. *proud* I have turned to become an impatient driver on the road. I know that everytime when I drive, I will keep blaming, complaining and scolding the other drivers who simply drives and blocking me while I'm rushing to somewhere. ~!#$%^&*(*&^%$~ I really met many weird people on the road which made me get mad of it. Alright, I'm gonna post a photo of me as a "driver" in the car.
In the pure white Myvi. I took this while I was waiting for my sister to finish her work. I was too bored. *shy*
Guess what I use to do during this holiday? Yes, I spent most of my time on online, and it had become a part of my life. I can't imagine how do I live without it, even though my panda eyes are getting more serious. I don't care, still I love and need online. There are the six main websites I will visit everyday and the MSN Messenger I have to sign in. *wink* I think so far there's no any day that I didn't visit, except on Sunday because my house don't have wireless connection. Here there are, my MSN, hotmail, facebook, friendster, MSN's space, blogspot and wretch blog.

There's some friends asked me:"Chin, why you always so free to online? And you spend so much time on your blogs?" Yes, I do. I also don't know why, I guess maybe I'm already addicted to it. *shake the head* Since I'm too bored, I will spend most of my time onto it. I don't really watch television and other activities like what others are doing actually. ~.~ Well, it's too bad to say that. Sometimes I feel like I'm just like a useless person that knows nothing. Only know how to online and online. I'm just like killing myself.
Anyway, I had sweet chat with several friends and my cousin last few days. Webcam with cousin who I miss her a lot. I guess she does as well, right?

Vik Kee, I miss you. Muackkk! *hugs and kisses*


Webcam with Yvonne as well.


And with Qer Xin. ^_^ But just a short time.

And with my darling or known as dearest of all, Chai Yi. ~miss you~ Really looking forward to meet up with you. Five years we didn't meet each other. Haha.. ^o^ You are really a pretty girl. I heart you to the max! You are the closest ever darling for me. I love you. And that day webcam really had fun with you. Next time we shall webcam more. My everything is belongs to you and I hope yours too. Wheeee.
*full of love*


There's still one month to go until I will be back to Kota Kemuning. I can stay at home relax first. No plan for the coming week. The life will just repeating. *sigh* Quite looking forward to go back to college. It will be my last semester for foundation. I miss my coursemates badly. We have planned a lot of activities to be done after this semester break. Hopefully we can make it. ^@^ Now everyone is still enjoying their holidays by doing their own stuffs. Well, wish you all have a nice holiday alright? Take care. And I think TARC is going to start new semester next week right? I'm sure some of you are excited to back to college. *wondering* Anyway, wish you all the best for the new semester.

Toodles!
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei