Monday, February 23, 2009

TAGGED BY WAI YEE

Posted by Cassey at 1:09 PM
It's another tagged questions by Wai Yee.
Here it goes. Hehe.. ^@^
Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. If you could spend one Ringgit in 5 minutes, what would you spend on?
I want to buy a packet of nasi lemak to fulfill my stomach. I'm so hungry now. T.T
2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
ONLINE. How can I survive without Internet. Haizz.
3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life, will you back to the past?
No. Let bygones be bygones, look forward the future. Cheer up!
4. What will you do if you are going to die tomorrow?
I want to tell my family "I LOVE YOU" and go to my dream place, Hokkaido.
5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
No any others. Only my family members. ^_^
6. Do you feel loved in this world?
I'm loved by my family. I heart them. I'm appreciated by some friends. Thanks a lot.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My dearest FAMILY. How can this family being complete without any of you?
8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Very hungry. Just want to eat anything. Hahaha.. ^o^
9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
It depends. And of course, I don't want to let go anymore chances next time.
10. List 5 things that u like in a boy/girl.
- appreciate and treat me well
- able to give me protection
- funny but have to be serious on certain situations
- good behaviour and attitude
- satisfying external look
11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half?
As long as he doesn't betray me. >o<
12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
I live to eat, live to enjoy, live to face difficulties, live to experience, live to improve myself, live to feel the world.
13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
No. Hmmmm.
14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Fishballs. One of my favourite.
15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy. What Wai Yee says is right, happy is rich.
16. What do you want to say about your recent life? *I changed this*
I enjoy my life at home. Spending my precious time with my family. I love it but quite bored sometimes. I miss all the friends. Haizz. ~.~
17. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven?
The best and sweet memories I had throughout my life in the earth.
18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
A chinese song. That is "最幸福的事" by 梁文音. It's the song at my blog here. Just feel my mood is quite similar to the tone of the song recently.
19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I love myself for willing to be a listener whenever my friends need me.
20. Do you have a moment that you wanna be another person in life?
No. I still want to be myself. But I want a better me in the future. ^_^
And it's the time for me to tag 5 person.
I'm tagging:
- Bibi
- Wei Wei
- Kar Chun
- Meng Cong
- Kim Jong
HAPPY TAGGING! ^_^
Have a nice day.
*wink wink!!!*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei