Monday, February 23, 2009

OLDTOWN

Posted by Cassey at 8:55 PM
I'm BORED. It's totally BORED LONG SEMESTER BREAK!
Nothing special I have done. Sighhh. "=.=
I miss my friends, I miss college.
Well, I should say, I miss the time which is full of courseworks and classes.
Maybe I'm weird. Hmmm.
*wondering*
But everyone use to be so dilemma.
Do you realize that when you are studying, you want holidays.
But when you are having holidays, you want to study.
Haizz, how to explain about this. Aikss. ~.~
There's still one month to go until the my third semester's course commencement date,
which falls on 1st of April. Woaaa.
I still have plenty of time to enjoy this holiday,
and spending the life at hometown.
Well, I truly appreciate the precious moments with my family members. ^_^
Helping dad and mum to massage.
Looking after the shop, learning.
Being a temporary driver for my sisters.
And of course, I'm spending my time quarrelling with them. Muahaha.
"Don't miss my voice when I'm not here! Hehehe!"
*laughing*
It has been quite long time I didn't hang out with my friends until last Friday.
Awww, ignore the previous Sunday when I had steamboat with some of LLF members.
Four of us were there, but three of us eating steamboat that supposed to be eaten by six person.
How could the food be finished, and the food was wasted at last. @_@
See, next time still want to order that much or not.
Last Friday, went out with Kar Ming at OLDTOWN.
Saturday, went out with Li, Kai Yee, Xin Div at OLDTOWN.
Sunday, went out with Jiun, Teck and Ming at OLDTOWN.
Woaaa, notice that? OLDTOWN for three days continuosly.
I should say that, it's ok for me.
Because at my hometown here, there's not many choices like KL.
We use to go to these places, Oldtown White Coffee, Secret Recipe (less), Middle Stall (is a mamak stall), ABC and few more.
So we use to meet familiar faces at these "tea places". ^o^
But feeling is good, because here's the hometown.
I don't know why, still I feel anywhere in own place is the best.
Although is definitely bored sometimes.
*thinking*
This is the place I use to hang around.
Yes, it's OLDTOWN WHITE COFFEE.
It's a suitable place for us to chit chat.
It's a suitable place for us during tea time.

And this is me.
My friend told me that I'm becoming a serious panda now.
*oh my god*
I'm wondering, do I really so sleepless?
I'm actually not. Hmmm.
Maybe caused of I was facing my laptop too much previously.
Not only my short sightedness has increased, but even "the amount of eyebag". >o<
Aikss, ignore about that.
As long as I'm happy.
And I'm planning to KL within this week. Wish to meet up with some friends.
I miss them badly. And I hope to see some faces.
Five years ago we met, I'm wondering five years later how it will be?
I hope this plan won't failed.
Looking forward to it. Will contact up with you soon. ^_^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei