Saturday, February 21, 2009

TRIP TO BUKIT TINGGI 08

Posted by Cassey at 1:26 PM
Suddenly thought of my previous life in TARC and everything.
I miss the friends. Miss them badly.
And I just realized I haven't post up the article about the trip to Bukit Tinggi with them.
It was quite a long time ago we went. Hehe..^o^
I'm so sorry for so late only post up.
Just take it as a flashback of the trip.
*wink wink!!!*
I remember was few of them asked me to join along.
As they were doing photography assignment, and needed some photoshooting.
And I had become temporary "model". Haha.
It was my first time being a model. Emmm.
I felt like very uncomfortable, especially in front of the camera."=.=
Then I was like. Urghhh. Very funny when thought back of it.
Really sorry, but I really had tried my best to "smile". Wakakaka.
But it was fun together with you guys.
Next time if anymore vacation, I wish can join along.
Remember to ask me. Wheeee..^@^
*LOL-ing*
Time flies. They are having semester break now, same as me.
And they are going to third semester after next week.
I still remember that time I left, it was the middle of the first semester.
I have already completed two semesters in Taylor's College.
After next semester, I'm going to Degree. Wowww.
It was like just happened in a short while.>o<
Many things happened within this period.
Many things have changed.
Haizz, just let bygones be bygones.
Cheers for our life! Cheers for our future!
Well, here's just some of the photos we took in the trip.
There are still many more but I don't post it.
And there's still many more I haven't get it. Hmmm.
And I'd like to share some of the photos.
It's daytime.
And Welcome to Bukit Tinggi!^_^

Night scene

The twins DSLR Canon D450

Photoshooting

Me

Melissa
June
Shu Wen
Sheau Pey
Chee Lek (See his eyes."=.=)

Kim Jong

Looks like family photo.@_@

Kenneth

Some of the nice photos. I like it so much.

Happy moments

Friendship forever

Japanese? Haha.^o^

Cute little girl

And here's our group photo. Eight of us.
Sweet memory at Bukit Tinggi. Muahaha.^@^

Lastly, is ME again.
*smileee*
I miss the time spent with you all.
Take care my friends.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei