Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I ONLINE

Posted by Cassey at 7:17 PM
I love to online. Yes, I do.
In a day, I spent almost a quarter of my time to online.
Sometimes I just let it online without touching at it.
Sometimes when I'm in front of my laptop, I can't leave it.
Well, I guess, I HAVE ONLINE ADDICTION.
*sighhhh*
Nothing to proud about, because it's bad for us.
I think many people also love to online but not that serious like mine.
If just ignore those who really spend their time online the whole day."=.=
Always facing the computer is bad for our body health, our eyes.
My short sightedness has increased. Oh shit.
Still, I online. Haizzzz.
I don't really care of it. Just let it be.
Even sometimes I feel like I'm going to blind, I still don't realize.
And there's the time I feel extremely tired, then I'll OFFLINE.
*silent*
Before that, the degree of my short sightedness wasn't that serious.
Though now still haven't reach -200 but it's already consider bad for me.~.~
What should I do? Ishhhh.
Like now, I'm still online to blog. What a lame post.
Alright, let me ask you.
Normally what you'll do when you online?
For me, it is COMPULSORY to log on to MSN, facebook, friendster, hotmail, MSN space, blogspot and wretch blog.
I really love blogging, don't you know?
That's why I have three blogs.
I would spend my time on my blogs rather than doing something else. So terrible.@_@
Sometimes I will go onto other websites due to what information I want to search for.
And normally I will only visit there when I'm doing assignments or anything.
I won't go through it without any reasons.
*too bad*
From what I know, most of my friends spend their time on these too.
If there's no Internet, what will happen?
I think I really can't survive without Internet, without ONLINE.
I don't know started from when, I'm already have this habit.
Environment brings big influence onto me as well.
Alright, I should stop here.
No dinner tonight. No appointment tonight.
Because I'm already a "homestaying girl". So stupid. I don't want.>o<
*screamingggg*
What can I do anymore?
Still, wish you have a wonderful day!
Take care.^_^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei