Thursday, February 5, 2009

SEMESTER BREAK

Posted by Cassey at 8:09 PM
Chinese New Year is almost to the end. Arrrrr.T.T
But now already no more the mood for the celebration. It's over.
Everyone is already back to their life, but I'm not.
Yeahhh, I'm still in HOLIDAY.
I'm having my SEMESTER BREAK after Chinese New Year for TWO MONTHS.
Wuhuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!^o^
*jumping*
I have NO PLAN for this holiday. Ahemmm.
So if anyone coming to look for me or any vacation ask me to join along, I'M OK!
Oh yaa, I got a small plan. I hope can make it.
Hehe.. Feel like want to take some "break"!
I want to RELAX.
*dreaming*
But all my hometown friends, NO HOLIDAYS.
When they are back, I'm not here. Ishhhh."=.=
Nevermind. It's ok.
I'm going to spend my holidays by looking after the shop.
Umm.. I want to LEARN.
And I'm learning. These few days I really learnt a lot.
Thanks Ah Yen Jie Jie.^@^
I want to spend my holiday in a better way.
Rather than stucking at home, dreaming all the time.
Online, doing meaningless things.
I want to use it wisely.
*peaceee*
I shall be a temporary driver. Haha..
Ok, I gonna take over my dad's job before this.
Dad is kinda busy with his things.>o<
Fetch my sisters to school, back from school, to tuition, this and that.
No worries, I will overcome it.
Just let myself practice my driving skills. Wakakaka.
*LOL-ing*
Alright, I should roughly share about how I have spent my life recently.
Every morning, I woke up early in the morning.
Following my parents to go for jogging at the park nearby.
"Do more exercises to keep happy and healthy."^_^
After that, sometimes go to market and then take breakfast at somewhere else.
Next, back to open shop. Start my work.
And I online throughout the hours.
But normally I just let it on. Who cares.
But I carry on my job too. I won't forget.
Shop is closed during evening. Then dinner.
After that, it's free time. I use it to ONLINE again.^o^
I never go out since last friday.
Be a "temporary good girl".
*thumbs up*
Emmm.. I would like to read more to improve myself during this long breaktime.
And one more to mention is, TOO MANY HAPPY THINGS I HEARD RECENTLY!!!
Ahhhhh, I really EXCITEDDDD!!!
It's not longer a dream.. Wheee..
Looking forward to it. Ngek ngek.>o<
*happy-ing*
And there's my latest look.
With the spectacle that I plan to change.
Still considering about it. Hmmm.
Because there are too many negative feedbacks.
Some of them say it looks like "AUNTY".
What? Aunty again? Oh my god..
I know I look like kinda mature with this.
Isn't it good? I prefer this.
Anyway, still not decided yet.
*thinking*
Last but not least, to all my friends who are also having holidays now.^_^
My FICM coursemates and ex-TARCians.
"HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
HAPPY SEMESTER BREAK!
ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY UNTIL THE FULLEST!!!"
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei