Wednesday, February 25, 2009

POWER OF SPREADING NEWS

Posted by Cassey at 1:14 PM
ATTENTION PLEASE! >o<
Special to all the Temerloh and Mentakab's residents.
There will be no water supply on today and tomorrow.
That's from 25th to 26th February.
It is due to don't know the main pipe somewhere need to be repaired.
So, don't waste water! Use it wisely!
*laughing*
I heard the everyone here was talking about this.
Since yesterday morning I went for jogging, the news has started.
"Chin ah, tell your mum that there will no be water supply today and tomorrow ya."
"Hey, you know there will no be water supply for two days? Remember to keep water."
"Don't waste water oh. No water supply."
"..."
Everywhere, every place I have been recently also talking about this.
Well, the main purpose I'm talking about this is to tell that "POWER OF SPREADING NEWS".
When someone get a news, and pass to a person, then to another, again and again.
Then everyone knows. Haha. ^o^
What I want to say is especially when you are doing anything in my place,
if the person sees you and he or she knows you,
then the news about what you did will be spread all around.
For example, when you go out with a boy or somehow,
then they might say you all are couple. Hehehe.
And I need to emphasize that, almost all of them knowing each other.
That's why the news will be spread.
This is the "special feature" staying in a small town.
No matter what you do, your parents will know through the mouth outside. "=.=
Well, for this issue, I apologize if I said anything make you feel unhappy.
SORRY.
*apologize*
But this is the truth.
I'm wondering, other places outside there, is just the same right?
If you are same like me, I guess you will understand the condition. Keke.. ^_^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei