Monday, February 16, 2009

VALENTINE'S DAY

Posted by Cassey at 1:14 PM
I have been neglecting my blog for last few days.
No mood to blog, and nothing to blog about.
Or I should say, waiting to upload the photos really tests my patience. Urghh."=.=
And to rearrange the photos in the new post of blogspot really make me mad of it!!!
*angry*
Still, I blog. Haha..^o^
Alright, just ignore the lame things I have said just now.
Valentine's day was over. Finally. I'm happy because it was over.
What a bored and lonely day.
However, the night before Valentine's day.
I had nice chat with two of my friends in phone. Thanks for accompanying me.
I was a good listener for the first "YOU".
And you are a good listener and advisor for the second "YOU".
Both "YOU"s are different people.
*LOL-ing*
Since the day IT HAPPENED, my mood turned bad.
Sorry I couldn't make it on this week, for my friend is planning to come to my place.
Thanks to the friend who was willing to listen to me that night.
Finally I said out. I'm much better now.^_^
Thanks to all my friends, I'M ALRIGHT.
Alright, let's back to the Valentine's day.
I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY. Ishhhhh.
So envy those people who are celebrating their day with full of joy.
Mine? Is TOTALLY SHIT!!!T.T
I don't have a boyfriend, that's alright. I have accepted the fact.
But the friends? What the hell! Bull shit! You put my aeroplane!!!
Why when I'm in holidays, you all are not.
Why when you all are having holidays, but I'm not.
*extremely sad*
"Chin, don't like that. You still have friends to accompany you. Cheer up! Enjoy your single life alright?"
"Hey, how's your Valentine's day? Received any flowers? Don't have? Nevermind, then I'll get one for you. Just to make you happy."
"Wow.. Why are you being that big loser? You don't receive anything on Valentine's day? It's unbelievable!!!"
"What's so special with Valentine's day? I also don't feel like want to celebrate with him. Do you all have any activities?"
"Please don't find me in this month, help me to tell others too. Don't contact me anymore, let me relax in this month."
"Du.. Du.. Du.. Nombor yang anda dail tidak dapat dihubungi.."
*screamingggggggg*
The morning I had my breakfast with my sisters.
After that, I suggested to walk pass the flower shop.
Arrrr, just want to see those beautiful roses.
Just want to look at the emotions of the boyfriends buying flowers. Haha..^o^
But finally, our three sisters decided to buy a rose to my brother.
We waited for the seller to wrap the rose into a bouquet.
Then we headed back to our shop. And we left the rose at my brother's bedside.
I saw many beautiful flowers.
How lovely, how sweet.
Haizz.. Which girl doesn't like to receive flowers? I don't believe.
*wink wink!!!*
By the way, when we were at shop, each of us received a bouquet of flowers.
Flowers? Haha, some said "grass".
Ummm, it was really out of our expectation.
It's a handmade gift from the new boy of our shop.
That's totally out of our expectation. Keke..^@^
Anyway, thanks a lot.
That it is. The three "flowers" and the rose.
For our siblings. Four of us. Arhahahaa!
I wonder we should be happy or? Haizz.
Maybe it's alright for them. It's ok.@_@
That's not a "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY", but "HAPPY SINGLE DAY".
*sighhhh*
How did I spend for the whole day? Hmmm.
I was staying at the shop like usual. Online.
When customers were there, I went to serve.
Evening that time, our shop was closed.
Then, my parents, me and youngest sister went to Mentakab for our dinner.
Yes, it's the Valentine's dinner with my family.
My elder brother and younger sister already have their own programmes."=.=
After dinner, we went home.
I was sitting in front of the television.
No SMS, just waiting for the call.
There's a friend appointed me to out that night.
Well, I was there waiting him.
BUT, what a shit thing was, he said would meet up me at 11pm.
When it was about 11.30pm, I SMS-ed him.
"Hey, xxx. Where are you? What's the time now?"
"Opss, sorry. I chit chat until forget the time."
"Hmmm. Then nevermind."
I went to sleep after that. I was angry that time. But what could I do.
I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Well, it's over. Forget about it.
*silent*
Here's some random webcam shoots of mine and my sisters last few days.
There are a lot more, but these are just some of it.>o<
How crazy we were.
The ghostly one

Smile because we are happy.^_^

Acting like our hamsters.



"Oiii!!! Bayar hutang!!!"

*weird*



Acting like what?~.~

The random one
*smileee*

Actually some of you told me that Valentine's day is just an ordinary day, so what?
Well, it's alright for you.
But I also don't know why am I so care about the day.
Maybe caused by something. Ahemm. Shhhh.
I don't know how to say about that. Aikss.T.T
I don't have close friends to be with me.
I had become a "zai nv". Is like "homestaying girl"?
THAT'S NOT MEEEEEE!!! NO!!!
I WANT OUTGOING!!!
On that day, I heard something from my closest one.
Yes, it's the first time I heard he said that.
"I wonder why I got such kind of friend. What a weird behaviour."
"Normally a weird person will mingle with those who are just about the same."
"Hmmm? What do you mean?"
"You are weird too sometimes, don't you realize?"
"Huhh? What? You mean.. ME?"
"Yes. That's why you have friends with same attitude."
"Then.. Why are you saying I'm weird?"
"Well, it's hard to explain to you in a short time."
"..."
*oh my god*
AM I WEIRD? I think I guess.
Right here, I want to tell you all.
Stop giving me those advice that is "irrelevant" to me!
Is HURT, ok? Is definitely HURT!!! Yes, H-U-R-T.. HURT!!!@_@
That's my "WEIRD VALENTINE'S DAY", "MEANINGLESS VALENTINE'S DAY" and "DULL VALENTINE'S DAY".

Is me at the moment while typing this post.
Last but not least,
YVONNE TAY WEI MIN,
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY ON 15TH FEBRUARY 2009!!!
*peaceee*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei