Monday, March 23, 2009

CHEE KING'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Posted by Cassey at 5:17 PM
Yesterday was a "big day" for someone! ^o^ "Yeah, you know it, don't you?" It was 22nd of March. My 'brother', Mr Wong Chee King's birthday! *wink* Come on, everyone, please send your best wishes to him! Even it's already late by one day! Hohoho! ~Ishhh, like don't know promoting what. "=.=~ Well, who ask you to be my brother leh. Blekk.
Anyway, the surprise we gave him was successful. Although it wasn't a grand or too special celebration, but sincerly we hope you will like it. ^_^ See our conservation in MSN.
Wong says: chin chin...
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: hello mr wong chee king! ^_^
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: hahahahaha
Wong says: thx u very muz
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: lol XD
Wong says: 4 giving me a really surprise birthday celebration
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: u r welcome leh
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: as long as u r happy
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: as long as we r successful ^o^
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: u really not expecting at all ya?
Wong says: yaya, n.....
Wong says: i found u a special personality..
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: special personality?
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: woaaa @_@
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: what? tell me
Wong says: u r a good lyer...
Wong says: haha
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: hmphhh!
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: like that la
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: ok lo
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: sure la, im drama queen, u remember? ^_^
Wong says: yaya
Wong says: mek me tuan tuan zhuan...
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: good good
Wong says: mek me 2nd time paise in old town..
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: haha
Wong says: haha
Wong says: anywhr
Wong says: it's meaningful
Wong says: it's memorable
the sky is BLUE_kC 。+゜ヾ(o゜∀゜o)ノ。+゜ says: but not only thank to me, to all of them ^o^
Wong says: i did
Wong says: dun worry
"You are welcome la!" *smiling* Like what I said, as long as you are happy. It's birthday wor, a special day of yours in a year. Once in a year too. ^@^
We have planned about this but not going to let you know about it at all. Luckily we were successful. *give me five* Alright, I'm being the one who acted to ask the birthday boy for lunch yesterday. I appointed him and Chin Ee to Old Town White Coffee for lunch. Actually I was ready at home, just waiting for the call. ~Maybe you blamed me for late? Well, it's alright.~ While at there, only decided to change to Secret Recipe. ~My acting skills not bad huh.~ *laughing* And even let you feel embarrassing at Old Town White Coffee, wakakaka. ^o^ ~Ehh, I got the sense of proud for what I have done!~ Others were already ready at there.
This is the birthday cake.
With the mixed flavours, so creative. ^@^
Birthday wish from me to you. ^_^

Old friends we are. ^o^ ~Unfortunately not all are here.~


Last but not least,


HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY
to
MR WONG CHEE KING once again! ^@^
~Although it should be happy belated birthday right now.~
"Glad to hear that you found your partner. Congratulation for that! ~Haizz, I haven't get mine. T.T~ Appreciate everything you are having now. Hope you will enjoy your life in UTP. ~I know sure you did.~ All the best for your studies. Good luck and take care. Keep in touch my friend. Thanks for being a good brother of mine. Thanks for being a good friend of mine. Thanks for everything. Friendship forever!"
**ChiNcHiN is chatting with three friends in MSN.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei