Saturday, March 7, 2009

TRAVELLED

Posted by Cassey at 4:24 PM
Just now I looked back to the old photos. I was laughing all around while looked at them. My younger sister was so cute. ~She has many funny poses in photos which she won't make it now.~ That's why I used to think that "photos can be the BEST MEMORY", it can let us think back the moment during that time. *flashing back* I looked at the photos we took, everywhere we have been. I just realized, my dad really brought me to many places before. I'm so THANKFUL to my DAD and MUM. ^_^ *peace*
Dad loves travelling, he has been to many countries before all over the world. I know the happiest thing for him is travelling, and it is one of his hobbies. That's why previously he was a tour guide before he married. Being your children, we have the opportunity to follow you to travel around. This makes me love to travel as well. ~Heart you daddy.~ We went to beautiful travel destinations in our countries, but we have not been to Sabah and Sarawak, I guess. ~.~ Wondering when we will make it? Hmmm.
And here are some of the photos to overseas I would like to share. *smiling*
1997 (end of the year) to AUSTRALIA, passed through INDONESIA.


2004 (middle of the year) to GERMANY, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, HOLLAND and FRANCE, passed through QATAR and entered ITALY as well. ~I can't get where's the photo albums, that's why only one.~

2006 (end of the year) to CHINA and KOREA.


2007 (end of the year) to HONG KONG, MACAU and CHINA.




2008 (end of the year) to TAIWAN.


I wonder why my dad said that we'll be addicted to travel. *laughing* How I wish I can travel all around the world in the future. Well, it's my dream. Hohoho. My dream place, HOKKAIDO, JAPAN which I have been looking forward to. ~I must go there one day!~ It is kinda expensive, need to save up enough money first. ^o^ I want to carry along my own camera and travel from place to place. Leave my footsteps at all the countries in this world. It's so awesome! Hehe.. *dreaming*
Well, I just knew that, my grandpa is the first ever photographer in my town last time. @_@ *thumbs up* I wonder why dad loves taking photos, and me as well? Maybe I guess. ~It depends on my mood actually.~
Hmmm, I need equipments for helping me to reach my dreams. My dream of TRAVELLING. Yeah! ~Time shall prove everything.~
**ChiNcHiN is drinking vanilla root beer float.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei