Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BACK TO THE LIFE

Posted by Cassey at 8:16 PM
I'm back to Kota Kemuning eventually, after a long semester break for two months. Yes indeed, I'm going to start my third semester on 1st of April, that's tomorrow. *yawning* During previous two months, I was like hoping the holidays end up faster. But now, I hope I'll start my holidays AGAIN. Frankly, I DON'T WANT TO BACK TO COLLEGE. T.T I want holidays! I love holidays! Although being so lame and useless at home. *laughing* ~What a lazy girl I am.~
However, I still need to face it. And I won't escape from it. ^o^ The new time table was out last night. And yeah, it's kinda satisfying for me. I need to study from Monday to Thursday only every week, but there are three out of four days where the classes start on 8 o'clock in the morning. ~Well, I have adapted with this Taylor's 'culture'.~ I know I will still remain the old lifestyle, that's sleeping late and wake up early. ~It's hard to change this habit already.~ Even though is so suffering, but I still want as I use to do that. @_@ I'm gonna take 5 subjects for this semester, that's English For College Studies III, Moral Studies, Social Psychology, Media Appreciation and Principle Of Economics. ~Wondering how will it be.~
Anyway, there's something really made me got mad yesterday! ~Grrr, I think not me only, but some of my coursemates as well.~ What the hell it is! This first week got only one class on Wednesday? "ONLY LECTURES FOR THIS FIRST WEEK" was mentioned in the Student Portals, then why not just start class on next Monday? Or start on this Monday? "=.= *angry* You know all the lectures are on Monday and Tuesday. Oh ok, I dislike Taylor's College for being like this already for quite sometime. Well, receiving so much of our money but no classes? Ishhh! ~.~ ~Alright, I should calm down. This is already the last semester of foundation.~ I'm being that angry because I have to back here on Tuesday, and back hometown on Thursday again. *oh my god* ~The money for the bus tickets ah. T.T~
Well, let's talk back what had happened last few days. Life just as usual, nothing special. I was busy with the stuffs until the day I back to here. Back to the previous life. ~Sighh, happy or sad? I have no comments.~ Sorry for couldn't join you all for Kim Jong and Yip Hon's birthday celebration that day, as I just back today. I'm sure you all had fun. And I can't join the Pulau Ketam's trip on next week. *dissapointed* ~Haizz, I wish to go so badly, but no choice la. I got class.~ Well, looking forward for the trip on May ya. ^_^ And yeah, next week I gonna meet up with some friends. Hohoho, hope the plans go smoothly ya! "Darling Chai Yi, really looking forward to see you after years. Remember to bring our 'special things'."
Gonna meet up with the girls on tomorrow. *shouting and jumping* ~Yippieee, happy to see you all soon.~ Here is the photo of the crazy girls. This is that time we were having drama practice for the event. After two months, what are the changes on you all? *wondering* Let's see!


As well as my other FICM coursemates. *wink*

Nothing special to post about, but here I want to mention something about what I did last Saturday night after watching the stupid movie 'La Lingerie'. ~Oh ya, this is it.~


It's a movie quite long ago. ~I know I'm kinda out of date la.~ I wanted to see it since last time but couldn't make it. And now, I have seen it finally. Is funny and lame enough. But the most important is, SO MANY PRETTY GIRLS I CAN SEE! Wohooo! @_@ *excited* Ok, continue with what I have said just now. I was busy editing my self-taken photos. *self-loving* I was wondering why there's so many people like to edit their photos until it became different with their actual look. And now, I know why. It is much prettier than the ordinary face. It's for own satisfaction. *smile*
I tried to smudge off the black eye circles on my eyes. I did it and it kinda different with my actual look. I posted them in my friendster and facebook, and how I wish they really dissapear from my face. "=.= But I was born with a pair of heavy eye bags, so it can just be imagination. Spot the differences between the original photo and the edited one. *open eyes*


Hey people, why are all of you edit own faces until different like ownselves? Accept the fact that how you are being. We are born to be like this. Thanks to the God for giving us these. "=.= Even I'm doing that too, well it's ok to share about here. And, I'm sorry if what I wrote here has made any of you feel unhappy. *apologize*
Just now I was playing with my cousin's PSP. Finally I know why they can be so addicted with the small little electronic games. That's PSP, it is FUN with lots of games in it! ^o^ Aunty introduced me the game which was called 'Loco Roco 2'. The cartoons in it were CUTEEE! And the music was FUNNY! Overall, is NICE! And I have completed two levels. *giggling* ~Shall continue on the other days.~


"Hey all, maybe you should try this game. It's childish? Not at all. ^_^"

Last but not least, I want to wish

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY to Little-Little Family (LLF)!!!

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY
to KIM JONG on today (31st of March)
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE
to YIP HON on tomorrow (1st of April)!
Wish you all have a wonderful and blessed birthday. *with full of wishes*
**ChiNcHiN is hugging her beloved 'Dou Dou'.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei