Saturday, March 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LLF

Posted by Cassey at 1:04 PM

Went to pray my dad's grandparents, my grandparents and my uncle this morning due to Ching Ming festival. *tired* I spent so long time to keep myself become fair, but now turn to become a bit darker. "=.= Well, it's alright. Few more days to go until the day I'll back to Kota Kemuning. College is starting very soon. Looking forward to meet up with my girls and all the FICM coursemates! Muahahaha! ^@^
Last night, I had fun. Not only I, but all of us, I guess. *wink* Yeah, we are LLF again. It's our 4th birthday celebration. I received an SMS from Jiun which was like this: "Later 9pm at Secret Recipe.. Attire is school uniform.." I was shocked at the moment, and wondering all of them would really WEAR SCHOOL UNIFORM TO DRINK TEA? @_@ *oh my god* ~I'm thinking if I really wear it, how if at the last I'm the only one who is wearing?~ So I repeated to send so many messages to her and until she said: "How many times you want to ask?" ~No wonder why previous week they asked whether I still keeping my school uniform or not.~
I thought they were joking at the beginning. *serious* I was late for about an hour to the appointed place because I went to Mentakab with my family. When I reached home, I received call from them that all LLF members already at there and were in SCHOOL UNIFORM! Woaaa! ~.~ Then I changed to school uniform immediately. ~Flashback to the high school's time.~ And I realized that the "changes" on me. I'm fatter than before right now. *sad* Then, Keat fetched me and we headed to Secret Recipe.
After struggling and photoshooting for quite sometime, we decided to enter the shop finally. *shy* ~I don't post the photos we took outside, not really nice. "=.=~ We thought wanted to go to KFC, but still we ended up at there. When we were walking towards the shop, it was soooo embarrassing. So many eyes from out there were looking at us. I guess they would be like: "Woaa, are they crazy already?", "Huh? So late still study?", "Why now the teachers so cruel so late only let students back home?", "So hardworking oh students nowadays!", "Haiyo, so old already still act young ah?" and so on. *imagine* ~What a great imagination.~
Alright, is me here and I didn't see myself in school uniform attire for quite a long time. T.T

Distraction 1 (by Hoh Kar Ming)


Distraction 2 (by Chew Wee Teck)


Finally get to capture a self-taken photo. ^_^ *thumbs up* ~See I'm in school uniform attire once again. Awww, so hard to take a photo everytime when they are here.~
We asked the servant to help us to choose the cakes this time. With the creative mixed flavours. ~Like how we did during Chee King's birthday.~ Spot the differences between before and after. @_@

Before

After

As our tradition, we used to eat the cakes and make them by folks in the middle of the table until so disgusting and messy. *laughing*


The girls


LLF back to high school ~Haizz, stop dreaming!~
From left: Qian, Ying, Jiun, Chin, Keat
From right: Macro, Chee, Ming, Teck
After we finished our food at Secret Recipe, we headed to the 'Temerloh Big Clock Garden'. ~Actually is not the real name, I just translate directly from chinese.~ At there, it was so hot and bored. So we didn't stay at there for a long period. Then we went to the highway side crossing the bridge. It was so windy there. With the yellow road lights along the road, that place was so nice! But kinda scary actually. "=.= And of course, we had short photoshooting session right there. The photos were awesome!

The LLF gangster *giggling*
~Oh no, we are the 'ponteng kaki' who left the school during the midnight.~

Yuhuuu! ^o^
It was an insane night for us. It tended to be so memorable because all of us were in SCHOOL UNIFORMS. The funniest part was this. "You guys really crazy enough! LLF, you guys ROCKS!"

So here was the celebration for our 4th birthday. Though it's simple but it's meaningful for all of us. ~I guess so, right?~ Not all the members were there last night, and I'm wondering that it would getting lesser from day to day next time. I doubt it. "=.= But the reality is, all of us are having our own life now. So, can't blame anyone. Still hope everyone will remember this friendship in the heart.


For all the Little-Little Family members:

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE! ^o^ *peace* ~It's already the second time 'in advance' in my blog. "=.=~

"It's fun being with all of you, happiness lingers around me when together with you! I heart you LLF!" *with love*
Today is 28th of March. ^_^ If not mistaken, it's the 60th Earth Hour. ~I saw it from the Astro, then from friend's MSN, blogs, e-mail and everywhere.~ Well, the global warming is getting serious from day to day. We shall do something to protect our earth! Oh ya, we should VOTE FOR THE EARTH! What shall we do is vote the earth by switching off the light. Just for an hour. That's tonight 8.30pm until 9.30pm!
Hey people, REMEMBER to SWITCH OFF YOUR LIGHT ON 8.30PM TO 9.30PM TONIGHT! ~Guess what will happen throughout the one hour?~
"Love our earth, save our earth!" *wink*
**ChiNcHiN is wondering when to go back to Kota Kemuning.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei