Monday, March 2, 2009

THE CHANGES

Posted by Cassey at 11:01 PM
I was too bored at home. But what can I do beside than repeating the same life everyday? *sigh* Friends, please back faster! I'm too BORED here. T.T And even a friend told me something like this.
K: "Chin, how are you?"
Me: "I'm fine."
K: "Actually if I'm you, I don't know how to stand with such kind of life."
Me: "Haha.. ^o^ If I can't stand, very early I went to suicide already."
K: "You sure? I'm worry for you."
Me: "Yes. I'm a tough girl ok."
Hey K, THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR CARING! ^_^ ~You know who you are.~ I have already adapted with such kind of bored life, keep repeating the same activities throughout this two months. ~Oh my god, there's still one month to go leh!~ I also don't feel like want to back to college, but I don't want my holiday to be that long. Haizz, I really don't know what do I really want. ^@^ Alright, ignore what I have said. That's not the main point for my post today.
I'm going to share some photos here. I was tidying up my messy folders in my laptop with many files, especially PHOTOS. I really camwhore a lot! @_@ *laughing* ~Actually not that old la.~ I should say, it was my FIRST EVER SELF-TAKEN PHOTO. When I looked at it, I couldn't control myself to stop from laughing! Haha.. ^o^ And this is the best one compared to the others. *shy*
This is my look when I was 15 years old. So young right? *peace* And at the moment, I capture another photo of mine using my handphone. With the same pose, with the same smile. ^_^
Tadaaaaaa!
Is my look at the moment. I'm 19 years old now. ~Opss! No! Should be 18 because my birthday not over yet. Ngek ngek!~ Spot the changes on me within this 5 years? *cheese*
We are changing from age to age, and we are getting older now. Oh no, we should say it's MATURE. Not only the external look, but everything about us. I really feel it. >o<
Time flies and it will not wait for us, just appreciate everything we are having at the moment, love and enjoy your life. Just be like what you want to be, just do like what you want to do. Good luck everybody! *wink*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei