Thursday, March 26, 2009

FOR FUN

Posted by Cassey at 4:46 PM
Well, it's the last week of my semester break. Finally it is coming to the end, after a long holidays. ~Haizz, but I still want to continue being lame at home la. "=.=~ I know when I back to Kota Kemuning, I will start to miss the holidays. Two months were over without my attention. I didn't really do anything special or memorable throughout this holiday, how BORED!!! *screaming* Next holiday, I promise myself WILL NOT be like this anymore. @_@
Class is starting on the 1st of April. ~Ok, it's not April Fool la. I think college won't play this lame joke with us. ^_^~ The time table hasn't out. Hopefully it will not be that packed. Will be taking five subjects for the next semester, I guess it will be a busy semester. ~But I seem like so relaxing most of the time.~ I hope all the stuffs will come to me and keep myself busy so I won't feel that lonely anymore. ~Looking forward this kind of feeling, ok!~
I really feel dissapointed because can't join my ex-TARCians for the trip to Pulau Ketam on another coming Monday. I'm actually looking forward it but suddenly can't make it due to the time which is not match with mine. T.T *sad* My class just started. What can I hope is I wish there is no class on Monday and Tuesday, but it's impossible la. Unless there is any special events, incidents or public holiday. ~Haizz, stop dreaming! Wake up!~ "Anyway, if there's any "miracle" I'll let you know. Wish you all have fun ya. Looking forward the photos that you all will take." *wink*
Since this can be considered as the last week for my holidays, I need to settle up many things. I got my new identification card. ~Fortunately the photo is not ugly like what I expected. ^o^~ This is my style, where I always do things at the last moment. It's too bad. *shake head* Well, I have packed my clothes and other stuffs which I'm going to pass to my cousin to help me bring to uncle's place. "Thanks a lot ya!" Hmmm, all the things should be done within this week!
That day I was tidying up my things, and I saw some old notebooks with the words written long ago. I laughed but maybe it isn't that funny for others. ~.~ *so sweat* ~Pey, won't mind if I post up here ya? It's a very lame thing.~

*laughing*
Sighh, I even have no idea what to blog about. Ishhh. "=.= I'll be back to Kota Kemuning next Tuesday by bus if not mistaken. ~Gonna back to the life.~ Everything begins.
And hey, I'm looking forward this movie. It's the 'Shinjuku Incident' by Jackie Chan and some other celebrities. ^o^ I want to watch it so badly!


Not because of what, there's two reasons for me being that excited! ^o^ *jumping* First, is because it is filmed in Japan. Next, is because one of the characters is DANIEL WUUU!!! ~Ignore Jackie Chan, haha.. Blek! ^@^~ I like him so much since the movie 'Police Story' few years ago. I love to see his character while becoming a bad man! *evil* Wow, he is just too awesome!

"I LOVE DANIEL WU!" *shouting and crazying*

Last but not least,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to LONG YII which falls on 25th of March! ^_^ ~She's my old classmate in primary school.~

**ChiNcHiN is tidying up the files in laptop.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei