Friday, March 13, 2009

THE FRUITS

Posted by Cassey at 7:42 PM
From my previous post, I did mention that there was a big hole in my shop which is exposed to sunlight. Every afternoon, I would see it shone on the wooden dining table in my shop. Yesterday there was a basket fuifilled with kiwi fruits was shone by the sun. I could see the beauty of the shadow. *thumbs up* Wow, it was so nice! How amazing! The reflection and everything were so awesome. ^o^ Then I went to take the digital camera immediately and had a simple photoshooting of the fruits. I took an apple and an orange for the use of photoshooting, and took few kiwi fruits from the basket as well. ~I never expect that it will have such effects.~
Gonna share the photos with all of you right here. ~These all photos are NOT EDITED at all.~

An apple and an orange




Single and lonely apple
~I like this very much.~


The kiwi fruits *smile*
Any comments on the photos? ^_^ *wink*
**ChiNcHiN is so sleepy.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei