Wednesday, March 11, 2009

TAGGED BY NICOLE

Posted by Cassey at 10:05 AM
Tagged by Nicole Connelly Yeoh. It's the first time I have been tagged by her I think. I mean at blogspot. ^_^ *wink* I think I have answered this long ago, but it's alright, since I'm so bored right here. ~Wow, just now suddenly got many customers at shop.~
------START------
Name: Ho Kai Chin
Sisters: 2 younger sisters
Brothers: 1 elder brother
Shoes size: 7 or 8
Height: 168cm
Where do you live: Temerloh, Pahang and Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam
Favourite drink: Iced Milo
Favourite breakfast: Bread ~Not specified, its only for today.~
HAVE YOU
Been on a plane: Yes indeed
Swam in the ocean: Maybe
Fallen asleep in school: Not really
Broken someone's heart: I think I did *apologize*
Fell of your chair: Not sure
Sat by all night waiting for someone to call: Yes ~So angry when think of it.~
Saved e-mails: Definitely
What is your room like: Simple and comfortable ~For me is like this.~
What's right beside you: A table calendar and a set of A4 papers
What's the last thing you ate: Two pieces of bread
EVER HAD
Chicken pox: Yes
Sore throat: I do
Stiches: Nopes
Broken nose: No
Do you believe in love at first sight: I believe but I never met before
Like picnics: Still ok
Who was the last person you danced with: Don't know, I have forgotten
Last made you smile: I don't know, maybe I didn't really smile
You last yelled at: My youngest sister I think
TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like: No ~Who I like?~
Kissed anyone: Sure not
Get sick: Nopes
Talked to an ex: Huh? ~I don't have an ex la.~
Miss someone: Nobody on my mind
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I don't
What's under your bed: Nothing ~My bed is the kind of very thick mattress.~
Who do you really hate: Don't really, no anyone I think
What time is it now: 12.23pm
Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes, my mum
Do you have any siblings: Of course
Do you want children: Sure, I hope 2, 1 boy 1 girl or 4, 2 boys 2 girls
Do you smile often: Hopefully
Do you like your handwriting: Sometimes
Are your toenails painted: Yes, strawberry's pattern
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My parents, my sisters or brother
What color shirt are you wearing: light pink
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Having dinner with family
I can't wait to: The plan of the end of the year
When did you cry last: Last night I guess
Are you a friendly person: Probably
Do you have any pets: Sure, our lovely hamsters *smiling*
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: ~Don't ever ask this anymore.~
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you: Meaningless
Do you sleep with the TV on: Yes
What are you doing now: Answering this tag and walking around the shop
Can you handle the truth: I might
Are you closer to mother or father: Both
How many people can you say you've really loved: Five, my family members
Do you eat healthily: I don't think so
Have you ever cried because something someone said to you: Yes, I did
How often do you go to church: I'm not Christian
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: It depends
Are you confident: Don't really
THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO
- Studying at primary school
- Studying at high school
- Entered tertiary level
- Travelling
- Went to PLKN
THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY
- Nothing special, just as usual
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
- Temerloh, Pahang
- Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam
- Setapak, Kuala Lumpur
- Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya
- Not specified
5 PEOPLE I TAG
- Who ever read this and if you want! *laughing* ~Dai Lou, I follow your tricky way.~
------END------
I'm done with this tagged questions! Oh, this is really the second time I did this. Well, it's ok. ~.~ *peace* What a lonely day I'm having right here. Parents went to Kuantan this morning, brother went to KL last night while my sisters are at school right now. ~Leave me alone. T.T~
**ChiNcHiN is thinking what to take for lunch later.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei