Monday, March 16, 2009

I MISS

Posted by Cassey at 2:29 PM
Had a short simple chat with Yumiko through MSN this morning. Though it means nothing, but kinda meaningful for me. ^_^
Yumiko: "Hey hey, sa po."
Me: "What's up? Sa po call sa po."
Yumiko: "Lol. ^o^ Same la. We are 'ji mui' ma."
Me: "Ehh, no no! I'm not sa po, I'm sot po. Haha.. ^@^ Joking la."
Yumiko: "..."
Hehe.. @_@ ~So lame.~ AGAIN, I'm just too bored here. Looking forward to meet up with you when I back PJ, ok? Like what we have appointed. Gonna catch up movies and eat lots of food together. *wink* Haizz, I didn't meet you since the day hanged out with you. ~Miss you so much.~ "Take care my dear."
When talk about food, I thought of many types. *hungry* Arrrr, I miss 'Shi Lin Xiao Chi'. I miss Sakae Sushi. I miss BBQ Plaza. I miss McDonalds. ~Although I can eat this in my hometown and took it last weekend. Still, I miss.~ I miss Carl's Junior. I miss Ichiban Ramen. I miss Pizza Hut. ~Same I still can eat here. "=.=~ I miss Manhattan Fish Market. I miss Wong Kok. I miss KimGary. And many many many more. These are those food which I can't get in my hometown. And OF COURSE, here is the one I miss the most.
I don't care is either Big Apple or J Co Doughnuts la, I miss them soooo much! ^@^ *shouting* I want to eat! The first thing when I back to college, let's go to get it! Hohohoho. Really gonna crazy of it! Just don't know why, I LOVE TO EAT DOUGHNUTS.
And I miss the happy moments singing at Redbox! Yeah! I want to sing so badly. Let's go for it! ~Lalalalalalala.. ^o^~ Emm, no worries. There's two more weeks to go. *cheers* And, I miss night life. *peace* Hope all the plans hope can go smoothly ya.
I have picked several random photos of mine to post up here.

In the car ~First time ever feel satisfy with self-taken photo from this position. Means, left of the face.~

Youngest sister and I ~She's practising her violin. @_@~


Us again ~Do we look alike?~

Time flies, there's two more weeks to go only. Then, I will start my college life again. ~.~ Now time table hasn't out yet. I think it will be more packed than previous semesters lo, because there will be 5 subjects for the coming long semester. Seriously, I'm pretty missing the time of rushing for assignments. And the toughest moment to study for exam. ~What a stupid thinking!~ Haha.. But actually I miss the playing times the most! Always feel like want to play, too bad. T.T *laughing* Waiting for the new time table to out, when is it will be? I guess most probably will be within this two weeks.

Plans are coming up. Maybe I'm going to KL this Thursday and Friday due to our anniversary! Yes, it's LLF's birthday celebration which falls on 31st of March since 2006. It's our 4th birthday if not mistaken. ~Sorry if I made mistake.~ *apologize* Hope it will be fun. And the BROTHERS are coming back this weekend. "Yeah, finally you all are back!" They are having break for one week. ~You guys back on time, I can disturb you all for the last week. ^_^~ And Chee King's birthday is just around the corner! *act like don't know* Saturday we're waiting for. Although previously my holidays didn't well-spend it, I want to let it become meaningful by this weekend! Hohoho. ^o^
Last but not least,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to
ZHAO WERN and SYAZWAN
on 14th March 2009 (the day before yesterday)!
Still got,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE to
JACQUELINE BIBI and LYCIA WONG and
ESTHER CHEAH and SAM YEOW ~Li's boyfriend, if not mistaken la.~
on 17th March 2009 (tomorrow)!
~I was shocked. What a coincidence four person I know having the same birthday. ^o^~
Wish you all have a wonderful and blessed birthday!!! *with love*
**ChiNcHiN is laughing at funny music of internet games which Eng is playing.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei