Wednesday, April 29, 2009

JUST RANDOM

Posted by Cassey at 11:50 PM
I'm doing the Econs assignment 2 which we supposed to submit on last week's Econs tutorial class. ~Well, we were not lazy. Is just we were unable to finish the task on time which was given on that day. @_@~ At the same time, I'm eating sushi which I bought from Jaya Jusco Sunway Pyramid just now. *enjoying* ~Kinda full already actually.~ Sighh, I thought I could finish when decided to buy this, but now I probably wasting. Sorry. T.T Anyway, recently I fall in love with eating Japanese food, don't know why. Just now the taste of sushi appeared on my mind, that's why I went to buy. Maybe the taste don't really satisfy me, that's why I feel full at the moment. *speechless*
Sushi from Jaya Jusco, haha.. ^o^ ~My supper tonight.~
Awww, I went to BB7 and checked e-mail just now. Suddenly so many assignments were given! Oh my god! *shocked* I guess, I gonna be busy soon. The first assignment, Book Review need to be submitted on next Thursday, but I still haven't finish reading the book. "=.= Well, that's me who always burn the midnight oil. Haha.. Like now, still rushing for the assignment. ~Although I have started to do this morning.~ Went to facebook, friendster, hotmail, Gmail and several websites, like what I used to do everytime online. ^_^ *yawning*
Oh yeah, I'm having 'short holiday' this two days, like what I have mentioned at last post. All the lecturers went to a workshop or something like practical training. Guess what I've done these two days? Answer is NOTHING. *laughing* Yesterday, I was just online and surfing the Internet almost the whole day, reading my book, eating and sleeping only. How embarrassed to say about that, like a useless one! Hahahaha.. *hiding face* It's all due to my laziness again! Grrrrr! At night, I was busy chatting with my friends. And I was on call with three friends in a night. Ishhh. ~.~ I slept so late, eyes were soooo tired due to sitting in front of laptop for too long. And yeah, this is the example of one of the consequences. ~I took this in the morning when I just woke up.~
Terrible PANDA EYES and HEAVY EYE BAGS. ~Photo is edited anyway.~
So people, don't follow this bad habit, SLEEP LATE and PLAY TOO MUCH COMPUTER. Because the degree of the short sightedness will be increasing too. *sad*
However, today I had a fun day with my girls. *wink* We celebrated An Na's belated birthday. ~Sorry for this simple late celebration ya, my dear. ^_^~ "Although it isn't a big celebration, but we hope you enjoyed today." I enjoyed today anyway. Hohoho. ^o^ We went to WongKok at Sunway Pyramid at the first, then to Redbox for four hours, lastly we had our memorable photo stickers! ~Playing for the whole day, now only rush for assignments. Zzzzz.~ As what I have promised, I have scanned this into the computer, but I haven't cut into small pieces la. So I can't scan it yet. I will do it later, can? After I have done my assignment. ^@^
"Yo, girls! This is photo you all want!" *peace*
We took a lot of nice photos today, unfortunately I haven't get. I'll post it when I get all, ok? Hehe.. ^o^ Stay tuned! *tired*
I shall continue with my work. Class on 8am tomorrow. Arrrr..
**ChiNcHiN is doing Econs assignment 2 and eating sushi.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei