Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back To High School

Posted by Cassey at 5:29 PM
Hello folksss! How's your day? ^_^

If you notice about it, I've changed the header, display and profile picture of my blog layout. I'm just too bored with all of them already, that why I create new ones. LOL. ^O^ And I just want to do something to fulfill my boring days at home. Life without motives seems to be meaningless, especially H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S for too longggggg. Awww.. ~o~ *yawning*

Beside than arranging the photos.. Ahhh! Before I forget, I'm sorry for my slow and ineffective action throughout the process of tidying up NZ photos. Hehe.. *cover face* @_@ And also hanging out with the old 'kaki's who are still in hometown. Most of the days went out to yumcha in the afternoon and night, until get scolded by my mum. Uhhh.. Then I've to behave as a good girl for a few days, only can out again. LMAO. =.=

I spend most of the time ONLINE at home. OMG.. I guess I'm going to be blind if continue like this. Soooooo lame.. =@= If not, I'll hanging around the shop to chit chat, tidy up my stuffs at home since CNY is coming soon. Oh well.. Last but not least, chat with someone I heart who is coming back soon! *waiting+waiting+waiting*

Coming up will be friend's sister's birthday party on this Friday, and probably yumcha again or bla bla blaaa with friends that come back during weekends.. And yeah, Li is coming back on this weekend! Looking forward our 'PLANS'! Shhhh! ^@^ *evil giggling*

And this morning, few friends and I went back to high school to get our previous PMR, SPM certificates, as well as our English 1119 certificate. Hmmm. It has been a long time we didn't step into the school area. The moment when we arrived, we were like "wowwwww..", and the feeling was hard to be described.

We really realized that, WE'RE OLD NOW. It's trueee! Time flies, we're twenty years old now. You know what?! We call it 'TWO PIECES' in mandarin or cantonese! Hahaha.. *laughing* Not longer the TEENagers who did crazy things during high school moments.. Studying without anything to worry or consider about, going for tuition classes like mad, and being silly.

Flashback to everything we had during that time. Anyway for me, there's nothing too memorable. It's a P.H.O.B.I.A. In fact, I HATE HIGH SCHOOL MOMENTS! And I'm serious.. "=.=

High school was just a place where I had sour past. Being betrayed by friends most of the time.. It's all due to jealousy. Alright, that's the worst part! When I think of it, it's like WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *maddddd* ~o~ And come on, how old are we now and yet some people still behaving like this now.. Pity little creature when are you going to grow up?! Do that to me again see how I'll treat back you! Ahhaaa.. Ignore my craps! *just kidding* Anyway, let bygones be bygones.. We look forward the future. ^_^

Of course, I had sweet times after met up with different group of friends. Thanks to all of you for giving me such a good and bad memories! Without you, I won't be like how I'm being today. *grins* Yeahhh, I would love to share some old photos here.


It's my look during that time. Haha.. Seems like so innocent one. So much differences compare to now.. =.= Mmmm, my black eye circles are seriously DARK now! Arghhh, how to cure it without quitting online and sleeping early?! LMAO. *day dreaming* I'm not longer having short fringe which I used to have since I was a baby. Wakakaka! And seriously I MISS IT! I want back my old look.. ~_~ *wondering* Planning to change my hairstyle for this coming CNY.

Thanks to the friends that left footprints for me so deeply during my high school life.


Our so-called PRINCESS CLUB that stayed by my side some of the time when I needed them. ^_^


Not forgetting SISTERS in Little-Little Family that cheered me up! ^o^


We called ourselves LLF as a symbol of our friendship. That's the first time I've ever met a gang of friends could be soooooo crazy! I miss those fun moments! ^@^


My classmates of the 5SHT on year 2007.


And here we're the OLD FRIENDS since primary school's standard 1 or 2, being in the same class until we graduated from high school. Almost 13 to 14 years until today, it's truly a long friendship but hopefully it really can last longggggg. @o@

The morning was fulfilled with laughters all the way to and back from school.



*I like these*

'Good' seniors like us attended Mr Lee's Chinese language's class of new Form 1's students. I was wondering if during our time the boys were same size like them?! Zzzzz. ~.~


Me and Prawniie



Ahemm! *coughing* I'm so in the mood for blogging today. LOL. I typed a lotttttttttt! =_= And I simply love all the photos taken today.

I just want to say.. Time really passes very fast without waiting for us. We're not going to forget the past, because it is part of our life. Let the life be like how we want it to be, so that there won't leave any regrets at behind. Ummm.. As life still goes on, can't believe that I'm already twenty now. I have seen different things at different age. I know I'm not longer a small girl, many challenges are still waiting for me in the future. ^@^

Ewww.. I don't know what can I do now?! And I want to learn how to play Poker.. Who can teach me? @v@ Suddenly feel so excited for the coming of CNY.. Wohoooooo! *clapping hands* And it's Valentine's day on the first day of CNY. What a coincidence..

Alright, that's all for now.. Toodles! Have a great day ahead folksss! *biggggg hugs*

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei