Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moments To Come

Posted by Cassey at 10:33 PM
Ahemm.. *coughing* I'm now webcam with the one, whom I know he will be coming back soon. Few months ago, I've been counting down for the day to come. And now, it's less than a month. *peace out*

I'm going to KL tomorrow, for a short stay in several friends' house, according to the plan, and hope everything goes on smoothly! It's time for us to have funnnnnnnnnnn! ^o^ Yeahhh, time for SHOPPING for the coming of CNY! *excited*

But the best part is, spending the great time with my lovely friendsss! Can't wait for ittttt! Yuhuuu! ^o^

I'm happy. I'm sooooooooooo happy. HAHAHAHAHA! ^O^ *laughing loudly*

The only sad thing is.. Pocket will be empty after that! Zzzzz. Nevermind, once in a year, as long as we're satisfy with it. Really looking forward it!

I probably will be MIA for a week.. So, I'll continue to update about my NZ trip once I'm back.. Have a great time folks! Toodlesss! ^@^

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei