Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Words Of 2009

Posted by Cassey at 11:47 AM
In fact, I typed this post before I went for my vacation. But due to the limited time, I was unable to complete it before the trip. Well, hope I'm not too late for this post. @_@

FYI, I like to share my feelings and thoughts in my blog. This is a space of MINE. Don't bother to read this if you don't want to, I don't mind. I'm not forcing you to read it.

2009 was over. Yet I still have many things to say, for that year. *thinking*

Many things have happened. ~_~ I've seen and gone through things that never expected to be, I've met people that have made a change onto me, I've learnt new lessons from the incidents occurred, I've made decisions that changed the pathway of my life. And I do appreciate what I'm having now. Without these, I won't be like how I'm being at the moment. ^_^ *smile widely*

I want to jot down the most important parts that have happened throughout that year.

As a current student, nothing is more important than EDUCATION. Again, I have made a change on my study pathway instead of going on the actual plan I did last year. After completing my foundation in Taylor's, I've made a move to Metropolitan for continuing my degree. I'm not longer doing mass comm, but doing Bachelor of Commerce major in marketing and advertising. Perhaps it is a better choice for me, and my parent's preference according to our early family plan. ^o^ *inside story* I'm much comfortable with what I'm doing now. If everything goes smoothly, I think 2010 might be the last year of studying locally.

Well, there's lots of rumours from the outsiders. I'm enough for all of that. Here I would like to tell some of you, if you want to know, please don't hesitate to ask me directly instead of listening to rumours or backstabbing me out of my eyes when you're unsure with the truth. Ok? And right before I get mad onto YOU! You know who you are. ^@^ *evil grins*

This change has influenced me a lot in many perspectives. No matter in personal attitude, behavior and thinking or even interpersonal relationships.

First of all, I would like to say, nothing is more important than my FAMILY. I've realized the importance of people surrouding me. My parents and siblings, are the one and only one in my heart. I love them more and more from day to day, year to year. ^o^ Thanks to all of them for supporting and leading me to a proper way in life until today. *warm hugs to all of them*

FRIENDSHIP has always been so affective to me. I always thought of friends as the most important people, but I know I'm wrong. I took friendship too seriously in the past, but ended up with betrays and hurts. I teared for too many times, that it caused me not to give trust onto friends anymore. Jealousy in girl's hearts are so evil. Please keep me away. T.T

That's why I'm glad that I'm able to let go some of the things now. I'm not longer like how I was previously. Sorry to some of the friends for behaving like how I'm being now. I don't mean to do so, but I need time to heal these. *silent*

However, I know who are the friends that really treat me well. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for being with me whenever I need you all. I really appreciate it. You let me know how to define the meaning of 'friends'. I'm glad to have you all to stay by my side. You make my life become wonderful. *big hugs* Really hope things will remain the same always because I don't want to lost good friends like you all. And.. You know who you are. ^_^

I was a person who has been lost in my life previously. There's something wrong with my PERSONALITY. I always think negatively and I thought the difficulties I've gone through was the toughest part in the life. In fact, I was wrong. I was still living in my world that I expected to be. Just because of my unconsciousness, I did many things against myself. I went to club like an insane creature, I got myself involved in many unexpected love affairs. "=.= *sigh of relief* I would like to apologize for what I've done towards you, you know who you are. I didn't mean to hurt, but I was really unaware with what I did. I'M SORRY.

From day to day, I started to realize what I have done so far. It was so meaningless. ~.~ Anyway, things have turned out differently when I made a change. This really influences a lot.

I knew it's time to make up my mind, and it happened when someone came into my life. *wink*

LOVE, I didn't know it could be so influencing until YOU appeared. There's someone who has been a friend of mine since I was in Form 2. He was a good friend who always stayed by my side, supporting me on what I have done, giving me advice at the right time, being a good listener whenever I needed and playing a character that I never thought that it could be that real. *inside story* However, many things have happened between us throughout these years. He came and left, and I never expected things could happen like what we're having now. =_=

After so many years, I'm glad that I'VE STILL FOUND YOU.

You're the one who brighten up my life, you're the one who lead me to the proper way in life, you're the one who can make my life so beautiful, you're the one and only one in my heart. ^@^ I cherish every single moment to be spent with you. Right here, I would like to say MILLION OF THANKS for being a part of my life.

Although we might be miles apart, no distance is too far.. As time flies, you're coming back in few weeks. I'm really looking forward for the day to come. *wondering* ~.~

I don't have many special events on that year, but the most memorable part was our big family trip to South Island New Zealand. Ahhh.. Also the trip to Malacca with my girls for our assignment! And of course, YOU're the most impressive part throughout that year. *bear hugs* ^@^

2009.. It has already become a past, but memories will always be kept in heart.

2010.. Another new year, as life still goes on. Nothing much to hope for, but I just want to appreciate and enjoy every single moment in my life, I don't want to leave things to regret for. LOL. ^O^

Last but not least..

Sweet memory of 2009


Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei