Friday, January 8, 2010

NZ Trip Sneak Preview

Posted by Cassey at 5:28 PM
Heyyy folks! How are you today? ^o^

I'm still in the process of tidying up and editing the photos. LOL. *laughing* ^O^ In fact, I need to pick out a pile of photos to let my parents to view it because they said they would feel headache if face laptop or desktop screen for too long. Haha.. =.= Therefore, I have to choose nice one and rearrange those photos. Somemore I got many repeating photos so I have to remove them away. @_@

I can't wait to share the sweet memories I had there with all of you too. Thanks a lot my dear friends! Hehe.. ^_^ *grins*

Flashback to the trip, I miss the weather, food, sceneries, lifestyle and everything over there. Ahhh.. *thinking* The only thing is there is no night life. Hmmm. It is quite torturing for those who loves to hang out at night. I guess I'm still fine with it as I've adapted with this kind of life. Hehe.. ~.~

New Zealand is definitely a beautiful country for those who loves nature. It is a good place to stay when we're old but for now, I think I won't choose to stay there. Haha.. ^o^ I would rather choose Australia instead of New Zealand. For a better prospect I think, I would like to say that.

The best part of this trip is we travel all in our own. This is the first time my whole family went for a vacation in a foreign country together. New Zealand was one of my dream countries before. I'm glad that I was given a chance to travel in this country. Thanks a lot to my family. ^@^ *big hugs* And most importantly is, this was the first time I was given a chance to drive in a foreign country. Wuhuuu! ^O^

I will write more about it in my coming up posts. Stay tuned!

Sweet Memory of South Island, New Zealand Trip 2009-2010

BTW, I'm enjoying my life recently. Hanging out with friends in hometown and had fun together! On the other hand, someone is coming back soon. Can't wait for the time to come.. ^_^

I'm having a great holiday so far.. *wink* ^_<

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei