Friday, January 15, 2010

New Zealand Trip Day 2

Posted by Cassey at 4:55 PM
It has been a long time I didn't blog in this way. Since I'm so in-the-mood to blog now, why not I continue with my second post? Haha.. ^o^ *peace out*

I remember I just slept for a short while then woke up already. I wonder why this time I was in really good appetitite and able to finish up every meals served in the flight. LMAO. We arrived Christchurch on the next morning. Emmm.. It's 11am at New Zealand whereas 6am at Malaysia. Its quite big time difference.. ~.~ We were so tired but due to our excitement, we forgot everything. We couldn't wait to step into the land, feel the weather and basically EVERYTHING! Hohoho!

Ohh yeah.. Before I forget, it's summer season at New Zealand now. We can see different views during different seasons. Ahhh.. It's more worth to go for a vacation during summer because you can play for a longer time. You know what, the day time is longer while the night time is shorter during summer. It's like the sky brights around 5am, and the sky darks around 10pm. It was same with my Europe trip when I was Form 2. *wink* I love to visit western countries seriously, LOL.

Looked outside the window from the flight, we could see the beautiful snow mountains. That's totally awesomeee!


Finally we arrived this beautiful country, New Zealand.

When we reached Christchurch Riccarton Airport, my aunty and cousin came to airport and met up with us. Wow, last time we met was three years ago, during their trip to Malaysia. And now, it's our turn to visit their place. ^_^


Saying 'hello' to Aunty Mee Ling and my cousin Hanan. ^@^

Even though it's summer, but the weather still that cooling, especially when the wind blows. In fact, it wasn't that big matter to me. Unless the weather is less than 10'C, I guess. =.= *wondering* I enjoyed the windy days with the hot sun, but that is the fastest way to get our skin turns dark! OMG! I have become slightly darker now. And most importantly is, my hand's skin has turned to be like an old lady's one. Urghhh.. But no worries, it is recovering now. ^_^

After we settled down everything, the first thing we did was getting our car. Hohoho! We have rented Toyota Estima for our family use. This car is called as 'Privia' over there, and it isn't an expensive car or what, unlike our country. @_@


First time driving in a foreign country! Finally our dreams come trueee!

Our first stop was the Christchurch city centre. We have to settled down everything such as taking money out from bank, buy SIM card and so on. And of course, we have to find something to eat first.


The carriage we saw. I don't know what it is used for. "=.=


It's just a small part of the city centre, but I love this photo.

And we had our first meal in a food court with varieties of food. I was so desperate for western food, so I ordered a pasta from a stall.


This don't-know-call-what-name pasta. It's nice but too cheesy, ended up with unable to finish it. ~@~


Everyone was busy with own stuffs And of course, some relaxation we had under this nice weather.

Then we headed to our first accomodation place in New Zealand. It's Addington City Motel. It was small but quite comfortable to stay. After settled down everything, we spent our time to camwhore and play around. ^o^


We enjoyed playing this, and I don't know what does it call already. Most of the motels are have these at their playgrounds. ~.~


My sister Eng. ^_^ And I like the flowers, the colour of this photos. It looks great, isn't it. *grins*


My uncle and her daughter. They look alike each other in this photo, with the same smile. Ahhh.. So cuteee! ^@^

At night, we went out for a walk. Ahhaaa.. It's actually we wanted to go to the market to buy some food, because we actually planned to cook on the next morning. Of course, we would love to take a look at their hypermarkets. With the help of GPS, we managed to reach our destination from place to place so smoothly. Million of thanks to my uncle for the bigggggg help! It really saved a lot of time! ^o^


PaknSave as our first choice. According to local residents, this market sells things cheaper although the choices not as much as others. But for me, it's already good enough. LOL. ^O^

In fact, I took this photo accidentally. Haha.. With the man pushing the trolleys right in the middle. =_= *laughing*


Everyone was wondering the things bought were enough or not for all of us. Mmmm. *_*


Wowww, see this! What a XXXXXXXL size pizza! LMAO!

And I seriously miss these..


The fruits


The vegetables

Ahhh! They are just sooooo fresh, crispy and nice! Unlike the fruits that imported into our country, and even the vegetables.. LOL! How could I compare?! =.=

After shopping, we went to take our dinner at McDonalds, because it's already very late. Only McDonalds is opened. FYI, 'ang mohs' really stop doing business very early everyday. Their life is just like so relaxing. Therefore, there's no night life right there. You'll get bored to the death if you're someone that is so desperate for night outings. @_@
Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei