Saturday, January 30, 2010

Best Time I Had

Posted by Cassey at 3:23 PM
I think I'm not going to repeat the same opening sentence for this post, such as: "Hello folks!", "Hey folks!" or whatever! LOL! I'm boredddddd with it! @_@ Ignore my craps.. Mmmm.

Finally, now I can shout out loudly: "I'M TOTALLY HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Due to some reasons, I couldn't tell out but now I don't care, because I really can't wait to share my happiness here. ^_^ *smile widely*

It's not only I spent great times with my sweet and lovely hometown friends at KL, Subang, PJ and Damansara area for shopping, sing k, partying, gathering, playing and much more fun. Wowww.. It has been a longggggg time we didn't gather like this. Yes, it's so-called Princess Club gang when we were still in high school. Time flies, four of us, me, Seah, Ah Li and Kai Yee gather again when we're twenty. "=.= Anyway, I really had fun with all of you throughout these days. I appreciate the moments we've spent together because I know it's hard to gather like this again next time. *warm hugsssssss*

Not forgetting to thanks a lottttt to the bestie Ah Keat who let us stayed in his place for few days. Haha.. Sorry if we brought inconvenience to you but still THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! You always not failed to help us when we needed so, glad to have you as my best friend. ^_^ And also thanks to his housemates in everything, especially Wahson! Hahaha!

And most importantly.. REALLY SORRY and THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN to all my friends for that night. Awww.. I guess I really brought much inconvenience to all of you due to some reasons. *inside story* You know what I mean if you're involved in it. With you all, we had insane and unforgettable moments spent together. LMAO! ^O^ *million of thanks*

Also thank with lots of love to my dear Yvonne to let me for a short stay in Suriamas! Thank you to her housemates as well! *biggggggggg hugs* You've always been treating me very well and kind, and helped me a lottttt. I really appreciate it! Happy to meet up with you that day. Don't know when will the next time of our sisters' gathering again.. =_=

Yeahhh.. I bought lots of new stuffs especially clothes for coming CNY these few days. Shopping plan is SUCCESSFUL! Hoorayyyyy! ^@^ *shouting+jumping* But I haven't bought new shoes.. LOL. I guess I'm already out of time, so not going to buy I think.

Here I got lots of photos to share about, but not all of them of course. *wink*

Me and Prawniie Yinseah

Beautiful CNY decoration at Pavilion KL


Three of us *like this*


Weng Keat, me and Wahson Seng


PRINCESS CLUB


Happy CNY in Fullhouse


This plant is nice and cute, it's ROUND.


Me and YeeLi Tang


Me and Veronica Wong Kai Yee


Sweet memory of our gathering


Sing k moments

Before I continue with my post, I would like to say that this is my way of blogging. I like to share, this is my own way to express myself. If you feel uncomfortable to read it, so just ignore it.

I've never been that happy before, until that day I met up with him. Yes indeed, the HIM that I always mention about in my blog. I didn't write out clearly before, because it wasn't the right time yet. But now, I think it isn't something need to be hidden anymore. I just want to share my happiness to you guys, nothing much. ^@^

Did I ever mention that I had never been in an official relationship before since I was in high school? But things have turned out differently until the day we were together. Yeahhh.. It's true that I've been in a long distance relationship for more than four months until today. And now, HE IS BACKKKKKKKKKKK! I've been counting down the day to come and at last it's here! Finally we met up and my feeling was sooooo.. Mmmm, it's hard to be described. *wondering* ^O^

I'm not going to talk about our stories in details because it's too longggggggg if I really want to write it. *inside story* No matter how is it, I just want to say.. Thanks for coming into my life. I'M GLAD TO HAVE YOU TODAY. ^_^

I know what we're having today, is what we have paid for throughout these four years.. I didn't expect that after turning a big round, we still came to each other.

Thanks for treating me like a princess for that few days. I didn't feel that joyful before until you appeared. I miss the moments we've spent together. I appreciate you. I miss you. And, I LOVE YOU.


Meeting a right person at the right time is the best thing ever. I always thought of distance will be a biggest problem for me in a relationship, but now I know I'm wrong. Last time, I sweared and never wanted to get involved in a long distance relationship but now I do. As you said that, distance is not the end of the world in a relationship. ^_^

Although we might be miles apart, no distance is too far..

The time you will be spending in Malaysia is very short and limited. I know I'm going to cry like hell when you're going to leave that time. You know me, don't you? @_@ But don't worry I will stay tough, as always.

Ohh sorry.. I shouldn't think about that first. And NOW, I truly enjoy every single moment to be spent together with you. Life seems to be so wonderful when you're together with me. ^_^ *biggggg hugs*

I think I'm already totally in love with YOU.
Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei