Monday, January 18, 2010

New Zealand Trip Day 3

Posted by Cassey at 8:53 PM
Hey folksss! Thanks for reading my blog, I'm happy if you enjoy viewing the photos. Really thank you sooooo much for bothering my posts! *big hugs* In fact, I have taken a lottttt but I just post some of them right here. I'll upload more photos in my facebook, CLICK HERE if you want to see it. ^_^ But of course, not all of them, LOL. I just uploaded my favourite ones.

Actually I have started to type this post since last Saturday but ended up with couldn't complete it. Sorry for the late as I've been quite busy these few days.

BTW, I would like to apologize for all the grammar errors in my posts. My English grammar isn't that good but I'll try my best to improve better alright?! ~.~

Ok.. I shall continue with my post. The third day of the trip is visiting Christchurch. No matter the city area, countryside or whatever. Basically, it's all the tourist's spots. Hehe.. And yeah, we had a great day with full of excitement because we were still so fresh with everything there!

That morning, we had homecook breakfast. You know what, everytime when we planned to prepare homecook meal, it would be like organizing a party or what. Many of us gathered in a house and prepared this n that, turned to be like a war. And most importantly, it would be very tiring. =_= At the beginning of the trip, everyone was still so energetic thus it doesn't a matter for all of us. But after that, we would rather go to eat outside, LMAO. In fact, homecooking really saves up a big amount of money. It is much cheaper compared to eat outside!

I had a thickkkkk sandwich and a cup of milk as my breakfast of the day.


I love the bread, I love the sausage, I love the milk! Awww.. *drools* I REALLY MISS THE MILK FROM NEW ZEALAND! And I took some spaghetti but I don't post the photo of it at there. I'm sorry. ^_^


Before I forget, this is the place we stayed for the first few nights in Christchurch at Addington City Motel.

After everyone and everything was ready, we started our city tour.


With the help of the GPS, we really saved up lots of efforts and time no matter where we went. At first, we were so confused with the traffic rules and basically all the things there, especially parking the car and payment for it. You know, the maximum parking time is only 1 hour. After that, you had to pay again, or you would get summon. =o=

After settled down everything, we went for a walk around. We passed through a don't-know-call-what garden, then I took this cute cuteeeee photo! ^@^


Ahhhh.. The fat FAT FAT ducks! *giggling*

All the way along the journey, we enjoyed eating these..


CHERRIES! I like and miss it sooooo much! The freshness and sweetness of the fruit, which we can't eat it here! @_@

Our first spot was Cathedral Square Christchurch.


A group photo without me and Ee Wen, I guess. LOL. ^O^


*like this photo*


My uncle said that he is still young, and he wants to take photo with the young ones. But must be about 20 years old. "=.= This photo looks cute, especially Shen Shen at in front. LOL!

Finally, here's my family photo.


Our first family photo took in New Zealand.

Coming up we went for the tram ride in the city.


And we visited Christchurch Botanic Garden before punting in Avon River.


Photo by Ee Wen.


My dad and mum. ^_^

Next, we headed to Avon River for punting. It's quite relaxing under such a nice weather. And we could listen to the sailor singing some oldies.



They look so enjoy. Haha.. ^o^

The photo I like it very much too..


And then..

Is me again! With the greenish tram.

Here comes the most 'memorable' part of the day. WTH it was the most disgusting food I've ever taken! =_= *feel like vomit* We went to another Food Court around Christchurch city centre. Ahhh.. I wonder why we went to that place, all the food there wasn't nice at all.


I felt like eating Indian food so I ordered this Tandoori Chicken but ended up with couldn't finish it. The taste was like.. Ewww! Very very very BADDD! "=.=

After that, we went to take the ride of Skyline Gondola. It is located quite a distance away from the city area. At the top of the mountain, we could see the beautiful whole view of the Christchurch city. ^_^


Me and cute Shen Shen, before going for the ride.


The 'nyiong taufu', Ee Wen and I in the gondola. LMAO! ^O^

From this photo, you can imagine how windy it is on top of the mountain.


My two lovely sisters.


As well as all the kids in our group of relatives.


Another family photo. ^_^ *smile happily*


WUHUUUUUUUU! *shouting+jumping* ^O^

That was the place I bought and delivered postcards to some of my friends. Hoho! After spent a whole evening at there, we headed to Lyttelton Harbour for camwhoring session because we heard that it was a beautiful spot in Christchurch. You know what, all the way along the journey we were busy taking photos. One of the purposes we visited New Zealand was to take photos?! Haha! It's trueee! I'm not joking anyway. *wink*

We passed through this place..


And here it is!


Lyttelton Harbour, and actually I was a little bit dissapointed with it. LOL. =o=

That time was already quite late, I think it's about 8pm to 9pm. But you see, the sky is still that bright..

And we had homecook dinner at night from the things we bought from the market on the night before.


It's simple but delicious. I miss it so much. Especially during the so-called 'war' before and after the meal. ^@^
Due to insuffecient time, we couldn't able to finish visit all the places according to our actual plan. Well, it's alright. We still can visit because Christchurch was our last destination too.

That was the third day.. On the next day, we left Christchurch. My dad told me: "The sceneries for coming few days will be getting more beautiful because it's out of the city."

I was so looking forward it that time. And I really enjoyed the coming few days. ^_^ *peace out*
Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei