Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HAPPY APRIL FOOL

Posted by Cassey at 7:57 PM
Grrr, I got trick! Ishhh! Kinda stupid la. "=.= *laughing* It happened in MSN, fooled by two hometown's friends, V and O.
Case 1:
V's personal message in MSN: Maybe this is the best way for us. We are still best friends. *break up with Y*
~When I saw it, I was like: "Oh no!" @_@~
Me: "V, you break up with Y already? =.=" ~No reply from her. I'm pretty worried.~
AT THE SAME TIME,
Case 2:
O: "Chin, just now V asked me to call you to call her."
Me: "Huh? Why? When did she ask? From where?"
O: "Just now lo. I also don't know why. You call her la."
Me: "Ok, I'll call after dinner."
~I thought she wanted me to call and tell me through phone? I was really kinda worried.~
AFTER DINNER,
Back to Case 1:
V: "Yup."
Me: "Hmmm."
V: "HAPPY APRIL FOOL!!!"
Me: "Just now you asked O to call me call you ya?"
V: "Stupid Chin Chin, aiyo, O lie on you la."
Me: "Haiyo, VVVVVV!!! Aduii.." ~embarrassing~
V: "Why you so naive?"
Me: "I really cheated lo. "=.="
V: "Today is April Fool. You must be cheated so many times."
Me: "I didn't expect you will use this to play as April Fool." *speechless*
~I just realized I was cheated by O too.~
Back to Case 2:
Me: "OOOOOO!!! You cheat me ah?"
O: "Haha.. You really called her?"
Me: "No la! Ishhh!"
~What a coincidence two of them played me at the same time. I was like so stupid. Really speechless.~
It's the first day for third semester of college. Before college started, someone told me that not to go to college because COLLEGE MIGHT BE FOOLING WITH US due to APRIL FOOL! @_@ Well, I think they won't be so lame and play with such things. I prepared myself and before going out, I took a photo of mine. *wink*


A new semester. Hopefully it's a new beginning. ^_^ Well, there's some targets I gonna fight for this period. *silent*
First class was Principle Of Economics. Overall, it was ok. The lecturer Mr Boon was not bad. He gave us brief introduction about what we are going through after this. Class will officially start on coming week, same to other subjects. And yeah, I saw all my classmates today. Not much changes on most of them except some. Yvonne got a new curly hair; Nicole is getting a bit fatter now; Joanne has a straight hairstyle; JQ's hair is longer; Serene's hair is in red colour which is kinda pretty and so on. ^o^ During the short break, we were busy chatting all around. ~We meet again after semester break for two months.~
After class, me, Cheryl, An Na, Qer Xin, Yvonne and Kazaf headed to Sunway Pyramid. ~I don't feel like want to back home that early, because I know when I'm back, sure will face the laptop only. Gonna online until die off. T.T~ QQ and Vonn went back to JB, Na went to somewhere else, left three of us hanging at Sunway Pyramid. *sweat*
We went to Forever 21, then to Kitschen. ~Awww, I saw a lot of pretty clothes and wanted them so badly!~ As my aunt gonna fetch me at 5pm, so after that, Cheryl accompanied me to buy my favourite food, the paratha wrap with satay chicken and I left. ~.~


See my stupid look at chubby face at Forever 21. *oh my god* This sunglass looks like my TuTu's sunglass in Pet Society. ^@^ ~Long time didn't play with it already la.~
Took a nap, woke up and had my shower just now. Dinner with Vik Kee at home and now online AGAIN. ~The maid is tidying up cousin's things beside me now. ^_^~ Maybe going out to Subang Jaya for supper with my aunty later. I will be back Temerloh tomorrow. *peace*
Lastly, wish everyone "HAPPY APRIL FOOL"!

"Watch out and don't get fooled by people around la! Don't be that stupid like me! Ishhh. ~.~" Enjoy fooling people, enjoy fooled by people! @_@ *yawning*

**ChiNcHiN is thinking of somebody but the person will never know.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei