Friday, June 26, 2009

FINALLY

Posted by Cassey at 12:31 PM
Finally! I have completed my movie review! ^O^ It means that, all individual assignments for this semester were over! Yuhuuu! *shouting and jumping* Well, there's still one more to go, that's our food documentary. Hmmm. After that, FINAL EXAM IS COMING! I haven't start to prepare yet. No books, no notes but just games and blog with me at the moment! Haha.. ^o^ ~I'm so lazy, hohoho!~ Guess what? Recently I have addicted to facebook games. Keke.. And I just realized there are soooo many interesting games in facebook. 'Typing Maniac', 'Sushi No Suki', 'Waka-Waka'.. I played until get crazy. Come on, try it! Huhu! *wink*
And got a bad news this morning, the famous King of Pop, MICHAEL JACKSON has passed away. It was a shocking news for me. By the way, let all of us wish him rest in peace.. God bless him. *silent* ~.~
I supposed to go to AEON Bukit Tinggi to buy movie tickets on tomorrow night as requested by my aunty. Sighh, I'm lazy you know. Need to drive to Klang then find parking and queue up to buy. We wanna watch 'Transformer 2' which is the hottest movie in cinema now on tomorrow night. @_@ ~Alright, I should go out after finishing this post. It's late.~ At the same time, I will go for a short shopping spree alone. Haaa..
Oh well, here I got some photos to share which were taken on Wednesday and Thursday. There was no class in the morning that day as 16 students were having speaking test. ~Something funny happened on that morning, inside story.~ *giggling* So, I went to college around 12.30pm and met up with QQ to accompany her for lunch. ^_^ Something out of expection has happened during that lunch time. Both of us met several new Korean friends and they gave us their traditional fans as souvenirs. It was a long story but I'm lazy to type out. Keke.. ^@^
If was fun getting to know new friends from different countries. ^o^
On that day, there were two person wearing the same shirts. ~Actually they bought together but they not used to wear together. Haha..~ Guess who are they?
There they are, Yvonne and Qer Xin. Haha.. "=.= *laughing*

See, so nice. Next time all of us buy the same shirts to wear ok? Haha! ^O^
On Thursday, headed to Sunway Pyramid and met up with Joo Liang to 'pay off my debts' before he leaves. ~Hmmm, why I say like very bad huh?~ So he said wanted to challenge me on horror movies long time ago, finally we could make it. *laughing* ~Oh well, I got another things to laugh after this. Inside story, shhh!~ And yeah, we watched this.

'Drag Me To Hell', overall this movie was still ok for me, but not scary enough la. "=.= There were some scenes in the movie were so funny that have made me laughed. However, I was also frightened by the 'old lady' who kept appearing in the movie. I was quite dissapointed with the ending because I thought the main character didn't die. T.T *sad*
Before movie, I accompanied him to take lunch at Sakae Sushi.
~Umm, my favourite again! I took this!~ *thumbs up*
So this action is called "wink". *wink*

It's the reflection. @_@
After movie, he accompanied me to take dinner at Subway. Wuhuuu! I just love it! *grins*

Mmmm.. I really love eating! Ngek ngek! *giggling* I really a big eater, food lover! And even, a FOOD BLOGGER. Oh wow! ~Hmmm, feel hungry now. Aiyo! Someone please stop me from eating. If not, I will turn to become a fat girl soon. T.T~
Let my post end up with this photo, when I was driving back home yesterday night.


Toodles! ^@^

HAPPY BELATED 19TH BIRTHDAY to dearest WAN CHENG on 23rd June! *hug and kiss*

"I miss you. Looking forward to meet up with you one day. Take care and keep in touch."

**ChiNcHiN is playing 'Sushi No Suki' in facebook.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei