Monday, June 1, 2009

A WEEK IN ONE

Posted by Cassey at 3:47 PM
Yeah! Finally I can online! Haha! ^o^ *shouting and jumping* Yesterday I have started to upload photos, but until half way something wrong with the connection problem! Oh shit! We couldn't online whole night. For me it's alright, since I have just submitted several assignments and time for me to relax. Nothing important need to be done. ~But without online was kinda bored, couldn't live without it lo. T.T~ Ee Wen needed Internet for her assignment, so both of us went to Old Town White Coffee in this area to online. ~Pity us, sighhh.~ But anyway, I'm so happy that we can online as usual now! It was the Telekom's problem and they have fixed it this morning. *grins* ^_^
Ahemm, it's early of June. New month, new day, new life.
Emm, my previous post was last Monday. So sorry that my blog has DEAD for about a week. @_@ Was kinda busy with assignments, stress all the way until today where two of the assignments have been submitted. Hmmm. Can relax awhile for a short period la. After few more days, continue with assignments AGAIN. Sighh. The assignments seem like can't be finished. Urghhh. "=.= *stress* ~Alright, stop thinking about it first!~ It's time for me to relax awhile, it's time to blog!
Though I was busy with assignments, but I did spend my time for entertainment. Hoho.. I wasn't a good girl. *evil laughing* Let me flashback what had happened since last week. And yeah, this will be a long post with lots of photos. ^@^
MONDAY
Nothing special actually. There were just the photos I took with my friends at Media Hub in college. After we have finished our Moral class. Here to share. *wink* ^_^
~I simply shot this, but I like. ^o^~

"Thanks for this. ^_^"
Coming up with my college friends. ~You know them, all the similar faces in my blog. Don't you? Hehe..~

New face here. Haha, another pretty Joanne from Indonesia. ^@^
Wanna mention about this. We were trying to pose like someone. Ngek ngek! *evil giggling*
TUESDAY

Nothing happened also as I was busy with my assignments. T.T
WEDNESDAY
After submitting assignments and also done my work, my cousin Ee Wen and I headed to One Utama like what we have planned. I wanna buy that pair of shoes, but no size in Sunway Pyramid. The sales person checked and said that got seven pairs in One Utama. So, what I was waiting for? *awaiting* At the end, I couldn't get what I want, but I bought another pair of shoes. ~Not bad also ma, keke.. ^@^~ Before we reached One Utama, we went to look for the Cuppacake Shop at somewhere located at Uptown Damansara. Unfortunately, we couldn't find it. *dissapointed* Nevermind, let's shopping!


~I simply love this black dress from Forever 21.~ *smile*

Had some food before we left at night. ~Sorry I've forgotten what was the name of the shop, and what we ordered already. "=.=~ It was a japanese food restaurant, and we took something like spicy ramen. Hehe.. ^o^
After that, we went to next destination, which was also one of the activities in our schedule on that day. Yuhuuu! It was Fullhouse at NZX Damansara. ~We wanted to go there for quite a long time already, and our purpose was photoshooting!~ Glad that finally we have been there, after hearing many people said about it, posting in their blogs. *hyper* That day both of us snapped a lot of photos. Kinda crazy, hmmm. ^_^ But we had fun. At least that day ended up with something special.

Me

Ee Wen

And guess what is this? ^@^
You are right! ~If you have been to there! And you know it. ^_^~ It's the menu in the shop. Kinda special right? Whee.. ^@^
And I would like to comment about the food at there. SERIOUSLY, it's NOT VERY NICE. And it was so EXPENSIVE too. ~A bit feel like not worth paying it.~ But when think of the environment, it's ok la. Fullhouse is opened based on the famous Korean drama 'Fullhouse'. ~You know which one right?~ And it is kinda romantic. A good place for photoshooting too. The whole shop was almost white in colour. And I like the environment. ^o^
Let's eat first before taking photos.
It's time to take photos! *cheers* ^_^ ~Not captions for the photos, because pictures will tell.~


Us ~My favourite photo of the day too. ^@^~

Luckily I have digital camera with me recently. Or else I couldn't take photos. Sob sob.. ~.~ ~Arrr, I want my DSLR camera! For my own!~

Finally we have been there. Yeah! *peace*
Memories in Fullhouse

And you know what? It is so quiet in NZX. Sighh. "=.= This place is failed for business, the location is really a big problem. Hmmm. *wondering*
THURSDAY
I would be going to stay at my girls' place in Suriamas for two nights to do our group assignments. Oh well, we had fun while doing the assignments. ~Inside story, muahaha! ^@^~ I love the feeling staying with a group of friends instead of homestaying. Arghhh! T.T
Some photos to be shared on that morning in college.
So random but nice. ^_^
FRIDAY
Guess what? We went to a shop in Suriamas for our breakfast and lunch. Haha.. "=.= We were so stress for assignments, even the nasi goreng kampung pattaya also smiled to me. I ordered iced milo as well. ~Yo, Min Jie! I thought of him la! Haiyoyo! ^o^~
SATURDAY
Back home. Done with some assignments. This week still gonna stay at their place too. For assignments AGAIN. @_@ ~We aren't so obedient la, of course we will play and work at the same time. Zzzzz.~
My family came that night. We went to Klang for a delicious dinner.
SUNDAY
My family shopping day. ~I haven't finished my assignment that time. Haizz. But I don't wanna sacrifice time with my precious family, and also, SHOPPING!~ We went to Mid Valley after uncle brought us to take breakfast at Klang too. I have forgotten what was the name of that place again, but it was introduced by Ah Xian's TV program. So we went there to have a try at the 'bah kut teh'. And it doesn't dissapoint us. *thumbs up*
Really nice food. Should get a try! Huhu! ^@^ ~I'm thinking of the taste la. Miss it.~

In the car, on the way.
Oh my god! My fat hand! T.T ~I wanna keep fit already! Fat girl!~
Lunch on that day at 'Ding Tai Feng' in The Gardens.

FOOD again. ~I love eating, I enjoy eating to the max! That's why I'm FAT now! @_@~ *screaming*

*laughing*

In Lewis fitting room ~I'm so narcissistic one. I know it. ^_^~

Like this too.
Hmmm. Before all of us separated, we went to take dinner at Kepong with relatives. After that, parents and sister them went back to Temerloh, brother went back to his home at Bukit Jalil and I followed uncle them back to Kota Kemuning. Classes and new week on next day. I haven't done my assignment yet. Opss, it was the Moral presentation on Monday though we couldn't present at last due to some problems. "=.= ~We knew our marks will be deducted that. But we chose like this instead of presenting without preparation.~
My cute cousins
And wow, I've finally finished arranging all the photos. ~Haha.. Sometimes this blogspot is quite irritating, especially when we have uploaded the photos. Grrrr!~ Still, I blog. What can I say again? *giggling* ^_^
I feel so sleepy now. My eyes are swollen, so heavy eye bags and dark panda eyes. Urghh! *tired* Wanna take a short nap after this.
Due to the assignments, our Malacca trip has been postponed to next weekened. Hmmm. We have made a smart decision anyway! If not, we might 'DEAD'! Ish ish ish! ~Credits to Pang Qer Xin for suggesting this! Wuhuu! ^o^~ I'm not going back hometown for the coming few weeks, due to assignments and several things need to be done. *speechless*
Ok ar, I suppose to start doing my English Research Paper and Econs individual assignment from now, if not need to rush again. Need to submit on next Monday. Sighh. *lazy* Tomorrow there's someone will spend me to take lunch at ITALIANNIES, like what he has promised since last year. Wakakaka! ^@^
Before I missed out,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to
AMIRUL on 28th of May
and
SHU WEN on 30th of May!
"Dear Shu Wen, sorry for couldn't join you all for the karaoke session on Friday. You know why, right? Haha.. Have a wonderful and blessed 20th! Love you, miss you always." *warm hug*
That's all. Toodles! Look forward my next post. And, miss me. Because I'll miss you! Haha.. "=.=
**ChiNcHiN wants to 'ha ha' after this.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei