Wednesday, June 10, 2009

RUTH'S BIRTHDAY

Posted by Cassey at 6:58 PM
Hahaha! ^o^ Suddenly I got the mood to blog. I supposed to do my individual Econs assignment now which need to be submitted tomorrow but I didn't! Oh no! ~Ok ar, let me write this post and do assignment at the same time k?~ Emmm, actually wanted to go to Connaught night market tonight with Ee Wen, but unfortunately I got assignments and several other things need to be done. So, I didn't join yet I hope to go on next time. ^_^ *grins*
Last night, I went for a karaoke session at Sunway Pyramid Amp Square with Ee Wen, Jing Hao and Joo Liang at night. I enjoyed anyway. ~But the place was sucks! Everything SUCKS except FOOD! Prefer Red Box instead of it.~
And yeah, I'm going to MALACCA on tomorrow! Finally the plan works! Journey starts on Thursday after class to Sunday afternoon if not mistaken! Yuhuuu! Looking forward it anyway. ~Although need to submit assignment on next Tuesday, but no choice la. The plan CAN'T be changed already. If not, we're really out of time for this food documentary!~ Hey hey, this Malacca trip is not a playing trip after all. Our purpose is to make a video documentary introducing about food. Malacca is the place we have chosen to do on. ^@^ ~Woooots! I wanna try those delicious food in Malacca which I've been waiting for a long time!~ Anyway, hope everything goes smoothly. Wish to have a nice trip. *peace*
Ummm, I haven't pack up my things. Will do it after finishing my assignment. Alright, let me start this post with what had happened since last Saturday night. ^o^ That day after uncle and family came to fetch me from Suriamas, we headed to Sunway Pyramid for Sakae Sushi as dinner. ~I realized that they just love Sakae Sushi so much! Ahemm..~
~Arrr, I like to eat this! The tiny red octopus. But I have forgotten what it is called. @_@~ *saliva flowing*


*thumbs up*


After dinner, we went to watch the movie 'Terminator Salvation'. QQ, Na, Rhea and Ruth came to join as well. ~Awww, it has been a long time I didn't catch up a movie! QQ, we gonna catch up several movies more! And sorry for that day ya. "=.=~ *warm hug*

Actually, I have not many comments on this movie. Feel kinda afraid with the look of the terminator actually. ~.~ However, I enjoyed watching the modern technology nowadays. Overall, for me this movie is considered not bad. ~Emm, I wanna watch 'Night In The Museum II' too! Anyone? QQ?~
Well, come to the main purpose of this post. ~See from the title. Haha.. ^o^~ It was the surprise birthday for Ruth Ming Chuo on yesterday! It was her 19th birthday! That morning, Vonn and Qi came to class with a cake and a huge doll. We were preparing to give her a surprise. And yeah, we did it! ~Wondering whose plan was that?~ *thinking*


*make a wish*
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, RUTH MING CHUO!" *big hug*
And our random shoots in class, after celebrated her birthday. ^_^

~This is the best I have chosen among all we took together that day. Next time we take again k? ^@^~

This is funny. Look at his shirt. *laughing* ^o^

They were busy with their assignments. ~.~

And my chubby face. @o@

Wheee.. ^o^

Credits to the effect of 'macro shoot'. ~I just love it. Wakaka.. ^_^~

~Sorry, I don't post up all the photos. Actually got many more.~
Yesterday I was so tired, because I only slept for 45 minutes on that night before. =.= I was doing English Research Paper after back from college until 4am. Then, I went to sleep and continued on 4.45am until next morning. I was totally energyless on that day. ~Look at my photos above with red shirts, what a pale look I had.~
And these are the effects of 'burning the midnight oil'. No choice, I have already adapted with it. I chose to be like this. @_@
I found a photo from another file just now. Took this on didn't know which day in college. I guess it was the day when we submitted our Social Psychology assignment? Hmmm. *wondering* And my eyes, looked soooo tired and small! Ishhhh! It was swelling so seriously! ~Haha, and I was with the same shirt as yesterday.~
And Joanne with her new hair colour that day. Isabelle and Syazwan in this photo as well. *smile* ^_^
Ok, I'm not going to online for coming few days. Stay tuned until I'm back from Malacca! Miss you! ~Assignments' DEADLINE still going on.~ *stress* And after picking the numbers randomly, I got TWO INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATIONS in A SAME DAY! That's on next WEDNESDAY! Oh my god! Anyway, good luck people!
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY
to KAH CHYI on 9th of June too! *hug and kiss*
Shall continue with my work now. Toodles!
**ChiNcHiN is doing Econs assignment regarding to the three daily issues.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei