Friday, June 19, 2009

MOVIES DAY

Posted by Cassey at 9:11 PM
Yeah! Yeah! I came back to hometown by bus this morning, arrived before lunch time. ~Emm, home is the place where I belong to, which is always the best.~ I LOVE HOME SWEET HOME. *grins* ^_^ And finally, I'm able to online after trying for few times.
Yesterday after classes, headed to Sunway Pyramid with my girls like what we have planned. Oh well, previously all of us were rushing for assignments until pissed off! For me, I only slept for 45 minutes on Monday night, how suffering it was. T.T But finally, it was over. Three more assignments to go until study week and final exam. Hmmm, time flies. I'm going to finish my foundation soon, after this semester. I just realized that I've been here almost a year already. *thinking* @_@ ~Going to degree soon, but still considering which way to go. Sighh..~
Opss, back to the topic. First, we went to buy movie tickets. ~We have missed a lot of movies in the cinema! Hmphh! This time must watch back!~ Me and QQ decided to watch 'Night At The Museum 2' on 4.30pm. Then, both of us, Vonn, Joanne and An Na went to catch up another movie, '17 Again'! Haha.. ^o^ ~So nice, two movies in a day. We really ENJOYED!~ After buying the movie tickets, we went to eat at BBQ Plaza. ~I didn't take any photos for that, but Vonn did. No under mood that day as I was too hungry. Ngek ngek!~
So after eating, me and QQ went for the movie, Vonn and Joanne went for shopping while An Na went out with her friend. ^_^ ~Yeah, finally we could watch this movie! We made it!~

'Night At The Museum 2' was sooooo funny. Both of us were laughing most of the time during the movie. Emm, this movie was not bad. Maybe most of you have seen it but it's alright. *thumbs up*
And another movie that has made me get crazy! Arrrr! ^@^

The main character, Zac Efron in this movie '17 Again'! Wowww! He was soooo handsome! He was just too awesome! Guess what? Few of us were getting crazy with him after watching the movie! The storyline was kinda nice too. Although it wasn't that logic. *wink* ^_^

Smart

Adorable

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my goddddd! Arrrr! *screaming* ^O^
"Hey people, you all should catch up these two movies anyway. These two movies are strongly recommended." For QQ and me, we had two movies in a day, the feeling was so great! Hehe! ^@^ After movies, we headed to Station 1 Cafe and planned to have a tea session. But when we 'stopped' at MNG shop which was having sales for '5 minutes' like what An Na mentioned, we spent half an hour there and she bought a new jacket instead of that bag. ~She was so funny, facing choices to decide what she wants depends on her incentive. So related to study of economics.~ *laughing* And I saw those stuffs I wanted in the shop which were having discounts! Urghhh! @_@
On the way to Station 1 Cafe, we saw and felt the 'night life' around. Well, it was THURSDAY again. ~I thought of it. Hmmm. Stop thinking!~ My girls we love Thursdays! Yuhuuu!
Unfortunately, when we reached Station 1 Cafe, aunt has arrived. I wasn't able to join them for tea session. *dissapointed* ~Nevermind, we wait for next time to go again k? Hoho!~ At night, Vonn called me and teased me. I really get cheated lo. Haha.. "=.=
Hmmm, today's typing kinda weird. ~Sighh, I realized that my grammar is getting lousy. Don't know why.~ Even my pronounciation during presentation. Oh no way.. T.T But thanks my girls for informing me about that ya! I need help from you all! *big hug*
Waiting for the Chin Ee to fetch me. Going out for a tea session with the brothers. I haven't seen them for about few months already. Can't wait to see and chat with them! Haha.. ^o^
Mobile phone is ringing, I should go now! *sign off*
**ChiNcHiN is going out soon.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei