Monday, June 15, 2009

SNEAK PREVIEW

Posted by Cassey at 10:48 PM
Arrrrrr! @_@ Last night I have typed a post but I didn't post up. Then, I was modifying it just now. When it was almost done, I pressed wrongly. Consequently, ALL DELETED! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I was sooooo getting MAD! "=.= ~Fortunately it wasn't a long post. If not, I really don't know what would I do.~ Ish ish ish! This situation only can use one word to describe, that's 'pik chek'. ~Oh, Johor people should know what is it mean. ^_^~ Grrrr, I really going CRAZY when think of it!
At the same time, with my English Research Paper, which really 'kills' me! Opssss! ~I hate assignments. I want holidays! T.T~ *shouting for help* After submitting this assignment on tomorrow, I have to prepare for TWO INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATIONS on Wednesday. Sighhh. @o@ I feel sleepy now but I can't go to sleep, out of time now! *tired*
Oh yeah, my main purpose for this post is to continue with what I've typed just now. I WAS BACK from MALACCA yesterday evening. We had a happy and memorable trip. Although many things had happened, and it might be a harm for us, but it was over, just let bygones be bygones alright? *heart you all* ~Inside story, just ignore about that, shall we?~ Enjoyed walking around Malacca street, played crazily with the friends, had very delicious local special cuisine in Malacca, overall, IT WAS FUN! ^o^ *laughing*
Few photos are shown just for sneak preview. Will update more about it soon! Stay tuned for my post coming up!
Malacca as 'World Heritage City'

Sweet memory we have spent together ~Sorry Amirul and Kevin, photos together will be uploaded later k? Hehe..~ *giggling*

Finally I've been to Malacca, after many years.
More and more photos will be uploaded soon! And yeah, throughout this journey, I really enjoyed capturing photos! Yuhuuu! *happy*
Arrived KL during evening time yesterday and came back from Suriamas, then went to Bandar Puteri Puchong for dinner with my uncle and family. Oh well, I took something very special for me that night. It was one of my favourite food, PAN MEE. And the special thing, it was SOYA PAN MEE! ^o^ Sounds special, isn't it? It was the first time I tried this. When I looked at the menu, I was attracted by it and so curious with the taste. Fortunately it doesn't dissapoint me. *wink* For me, the taste was kinda special and nice. Just imagine the soya taste for the soup, but not the sweetness of the soya we used to take. ~Arrr, I feel like eating it once again! Huhu..~

Forget to mention the name of the shop, it was called the Noodle Village. You should get a try on it! ^@^
And here, I would like to thank to someone who bought me these.

Krispy Kreme's doughnuts which I have been looking forward to since it was opened in Times Square. "Thank you very much! ^_^" ~But it is really kinda too sweet.~

Also a durian tart and an unknown tart which were so tasty. ^@^ On today's early morning. *grins* Somemore with my favourite milk. ~Wow, what a coincidence! All matched with my favourite. Or you know it?~
Yesterday I received a SMS from my sister Yuen: "Da Jie, I miss you wor. Do you miss me? We all miss you wor." ~Alright, it isn't exactly like the way she typed. But the content was like that.~ Then, another SMS from my dad: "Back to KK already?" Ehh, I was like.. Hmmm, I didn't inform them that I arrived already that time? Then I called back to mum. ~I could feel my parents thinking that time. Awww, I miss them so badly in a sudden. @_@~ I realized that it has been a long time I didn't go back to hometown, it was almost a month. And I will be back on this weekend! Huhuhu! *excited* I MISS MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND HOMETOWN. And I will be back soon! ^O^ ~The brothers are back, looking forward to see them!~
Alright, I shall stop crapping here. Gonna continue with the sucks assignment. Sighh, it gonna be a very lousy work. No choice la, I used to burn the midnight oil. T.T Gonna be a sleepless night today. Hmmm. *continue typing*
Last but not least,
HAPPY BELATED 19TH BIRTHDAY
to JUNE and CHEE LEK on 12th June!
~Time flies, one year ago we celebrated together in Lowyat Red Box and we just knew each other! Still remember?~
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
to VOON LONG on 13th June!
HAPPY BELATED 20TH BIRTHDAY
to JIAN QUIN on 14th June!
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE
to TZE VOON on 16th June!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE
to AARON and IZZUDDIN on 17th June!
*big hug to all of you*
"Stay happy and healthy always. Hope your dreams come true. Have a blessed birthday! ^_^"
**ChiNcHiN is cracking brain and rushing for English Research Paper.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei