Friday, June 5, 2009

INSANE THURSDAY

Posted by Cassey at 6:17 PM
Hey all! I'm at my friend's house in Suriamas Sunway PJ now. I came here for a short stay since yesterday I've finished my class. *grins* ^_^ ~The time table is so good as we got classes until every Thursday only.~ I will be back to Kota Kemuning on tomorrow afternoon. We wanted to do the Moral group assignments, and it is still under progress now. I'm doing my part, which is about the definition, causes and effects of same sex marriage. Referring to several websites which make me feel kinda confused. ~Sometimes too many information from the Internet will make us hard to choose! @_@~ So, I come to blog. QQ just finished taking her shower, and walking around the house as I'm sure what she is trying to do. *giggling* Ruth is sitting beside me watching her movie. Rhea is inside her room, I don't know what she is doing. They just came back from buying things at Ridzuan. Na and Vonn went out just now, they have their appointments with boyfriend and family respectively. Ling hasn't back from college I think. ^o^ *smile*
Just now when I was alone sitting in front of my laptop in the living hall, I used my camera and took several random photos. ~Suddenly felt like wanna take photos. Hehe..~

Ok, this is absolutely me sitting in front of my laptop. ^@^

With my typing for essay as well.

But this is not a cyber cafe, hehe.. ^o^ ~QQ is still sleeping at right side there, hoho!~

Sky is getting dark. Here is the view from their house.

With cute Ah Bu and Fan Tuan. *laughing*
Oh well, I know it is so random. Hehe.. ^_^ I just feel like wanna blog suddenly instead of doing assignments. ~Arrr, I haven't done my individual assignment of English Research Paper! My appointment is on next Monday!~ Anyway, the assignments need to be completed my this weekend! I MUST! *promise* @_@ I have no choice too because due date is just around the corner. Hmmm. Good luck to all my friends because I know some of you are doing assignments recently as well!
Let's flashback to what had happened yesterday, which was Thursday. Haha.. It was insane I can say! First of all, I love staying with a group of friends. ~Sighh, I really look forward student's house life. I wish to stay here for a long time.~ I want my personal space so badly. And I want to experience this type of life. I want to be INDEPENDENT! Seriously, I WANT! I don't want to rely on others anymore, the stress hidden in my heart hard to be described. ~.~ *sad* ~Please understand me and give me a chance to discuss, can?~ Ok, stop this! I know I shouldn't say about this. Shhh! "=.=
Yesterday after classes, all of us walked back home. On that time, we just realized that we were all in colourful and different shirts! And guess what, we turned to be these. ~Joanne, QQ and me as the posers, while Vonn captured this for us! Thanks!~

Yes, TRAFFIC LIGHT we were! *laughing* ~What a coincidence with the matching of the colours for our shirts.~

Red, yellow, blue, green. ~Notice that? Keke.. ^@^~
Last week, I couldn't online using their wireless connection. This week, after got the help from Andy and Qer Xin, I CAN ONLINE NOW! ~Thank you very much! Huhu!~ And thanks to everyone in the house for lending me to use for these few days. Ngek ngek! I use to stay in this house recently, thanks for allowing me to disturb you all for these days. Haha.. ^o^ *bowing*
After that, we went to take 'bak kut teh' at somewhere near to Ridzuan. Seven of us walked for a small distance of road, chatting all the way and we had fun!

This is Restoran Bak Kut Teh Ah Foong.
Seven of us include

An Na ~Sorry for posting this, haha.. Your hair. @_@~

Qer Xin

Zhao Wern

Joanne

Wee Shan ~New friend I met, Joanne's housemate, nice to meet you ya. ^_^~

Yvonne

And also, ME. ^@^

Us
Emm, I kinda like this one. Not bad. *thumbs up*
Alright, it's time to eat! What can I say is, the food there is not bad la. Wheee.. We enjoyed the dinner anyway.

The 'yau char kuey' is crispy enough! Ahemm. ^_^ *like it*

'Bak kut teh'

Dry 'bak kut teh'

~Oh my god, when look at the photos, I feel hungry again. Although I just taken my dinner. Opss.. T.T~

When everyone is almost finish eating. @_@

Zzzzzzz. "=.=

After
Emm, seven of us have spent about RM80+ for this dinner. Consider still ok? Not too expensive maybe. Hmmm. ~.~ *thinking*
And there's a nice photo to share. It was taken while we were on the way walking back home. ~I like it sooo much.~
Tadaaa! Is a nice shot for me anyway. So random. Huhu.. ^@^
After dinner, we went back home and continued to online. Worked on our Moral assignments. ~Seriously, we played more than working. Hoho! "=.=~ *shy* Something happened afterall. ~Inside story, hmmm.~ It was so hard to be forgotten. It would be always kept in my heart. It was so IMPRESSIVE. It was so INSANE. It was so MEMORABLE. It was so FANTASTIC. It was so DIFFERENT. I never expecting that it would be like that. Although I hope the time would stop at the moment, but I knew it's IMPOSSIBLE. ~.~ In fact, what I've done and said, I even created some other question marks to myself. ~But at least, now we are clear about our relationships.~
Oh well, back to the real life. *wink* ~I know it isn't a big problem.~
Alright, I shall continue with my work now. I spent half of a day just for this post. Hehe.. ^o^ Went out for dinner with QQ just now. Had a very nice chat with her. ~That's why I always love talking from heart to heart. Wheee..~ I feel kinda hot now, and even sweating. Gonna take a shower after this.
Gonna stop here, toodles!
**ChiNcHiN feels a bit tired and sleepy.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei